What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

trivium new album

AILD

Bench
so far only heard the stuff on their myspace page thingy. and it f**king blows.

Cloudkicker

What band do they try and sound like this time? Ascendancy was good but The Crusade was well like they were trying to recreate old Metallica albums. Corey Beaulieu is still badass :cool:

InFlames

Juniors
Really didn't like The Crusade, and judging by a few tracks, I don't think ill like the new one. Ascendancy really set the bar high, Ember to Inferno was pretty sick too. Ah well....i'll still give it a listen.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Ascendancy was one of the best albums in the past decade but then they decided to rewrite *steal* ..and justice for all. i dunno i heard some tracks off the new album a month ago and it still soudned like they ahdnt figure out how to take the metallica cds out of their cd player

AILD

Bench
tell ya whats good tho...the new all that remains album. bit softer then the metal i usually like but it goes alright.

InFlames

Juniors
tell ya whats good tho...the new all that remains album. bit softer then the metal i usually like but it goes alright.

F*ckin oath, that album is pretty sick. The single off it "Two Weeks" is one of the best ones they've done.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I don't know why the album is copping such a flogging. I don't mind it. It's nothing special, but I think it's a solid effort. It's well worth a listen imo.

Eelectrica

Referee
This is the first Trivium CD I've bought, and I really like it. I'll have to go and check some of their earlier stuff out now. I like the alternating vocal style and the music and lyrics in general.

AILD

Bench
i do prefer the older stuff...altho i must admit i have only heard the songs on myspace and probably isnt fair that i label the whole album sh*t. ill give it a listen and see if i change my mind...

Latest posts