What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

Gene Krupa

Referee
Milo7 said:
And.... what? he`s a knob for giving the forums a little life? get over yourself mate. You go around calling people troll`s? have a look at yourself clown.

What's that? You love sitting on Dave Q's knob?

No wonder you're a dragqueens fan!

perverse

Referee
hahahaha just stirred the pot a little too much in the souths forum.. they locked it up!

knew i shouldn't have jumped in... but hey.. it was fun while it lasted.. looks like they can only cope when they're the ones on the front foot.. much like their performances on the football field.

-edit- funnily enough it was my 666th post to stir the pot over the edge... haha.. -/edit-

Sugar

Bench
perverse said:
hahahaha just stirred the pot a little too much in the souths forum.. they locked it up!

knew i shouldn't have jumped in... but hey.. it was fun while it lasted.. looks like they can only cope when they're the ones on the front foot.. much like their performances on the football field.

-edit- funnily enough it was my 666th post to stir the pot over the edge... haha.. -/edit-
Unlocked it but hopefully the personal insults will go away

perverse

Referee
Spiltmilk said:
Unlocked it but hopefully the personal insults will go away
mate i'm definately not for personal insults either... i think it's easy enough to have a bit of a dig without getting personal.

was a bit surprised by newcastlerabbits kneejerk reaction tbh... ahh well.. all in relative jest.. i'm sure if daveQ catches on he'll jump back in for a bit of fun.

Milo7

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
What's that? You love sitting on Dave Q's knob?

No wonder you're a dragqueens fan!

Yeah Gene, that made a load of sense.... coming from you :lol: You perverse sicko......

Sugar

Bench
Good win Knights.

My post from daves rant thought i would share it here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this moment i am eating the humble pie.
Well done knights a grinding win in a scrappy affair congrats again.

On our team f**k me dead we played sh*te and are NO where near top form.
The knights got up and in our faces and asserted much more pressure which provided results.

Our defensive structure needs looking at,although our line was straight we never moved up and gave away cheap metres the knights made a sh*tload of ground up the ruck with little effort.

JT get the boys moving forward in defence, hanging back waiting is not working,giving away cheap metres with no pressure does not win football games.

And even though we played with 17 could be an excuse im not buying it,The knights wanted it more and they got what they wanted 2 points.

My only excuse is HONESTLY we were piss poor.

perverse

Referee
Spiltmilk said:
Good win Knights.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The knights got up and in our faces and asserted much more pressure which provided results.

Our defensive structure needs looking at,although our line was straight we never moved up and gave away cheap metres the knights made a sh*tload of ground up the ruck with little effort.

JT get the boys moving forward in defence, hanging back waiting is not working,giving away cheap metres with no pressure does not win football games.

And even though we played with 17 could be an excuse im not buying it,The knights wanted it more and they got what they wanted 2 points.

yep cheers for that mate.. you'll be seeing me in daveQ's thread very shortly. :D

Stranger

Coach
Spiltmilk said:
Good win Knights.

I agree. You were piss poor. :p

Na seriously, knights played exactly the same as rabbits but as you said we wanted it a bit more. In the second half Souths wern't moving up in defence and knights punished them.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Spiltmilk said:
Good win Knights.

Pure class mate!

rourkster

Juniors
nulla boy said:
commesarations knights fan,sad he's gone but glad at the same time.bye bye 2007 and the rest off the knights future,no joey=u got nothingLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M SUCH A C@*T!

Pfft, your mob have still got Kimmorley running the show. That bloke retired 3 years ago - he just doesn't know it yet.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Dread Pirate Roberts said:
Should name the broken down Western stand after him now!

Should name the glory hole in the Oxford St public toilets after you.

Oh, my bad. They already have!