What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

Surely

Post Whore
Gene Krupa said:
Should name the glory hole in the Oxford St public toilets after you.

Oh, my bad. They already have!

3 certainties in life

1. Death

2. Taxes

3. Gene knows all the glory holes in sydney by name.

Gene Krupa

Referee
That's a mean feat considering I live in Newcastle, shirley.

You should have waited another week, then possibly you would have come up with something witty, not predictable.

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
I think people were crying cause his last game was against the raiders at Bruce where Joey got out played by a 20yr old

Frederick

Staff member
Raiding Dazz said:
I think people were crying cause his last game was against the raiders at Bruce where Joey got out played by a 20yr old
I think you should f**k off back to where you came from :arrow:

Raiding Dazz said:
I think you should exit that way
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif

^b0ss^

Juniors
Hey guys we all at parra tryed to tell you what :crazy:smith is like.

Lets start with what we know about good old :crazy:Brian he never wins thats the first thing.

When it comes to players he has favs and doesnt give the poeple he doesnt like a go.

I use to think time after time what is going on at parra, that no one whats to stay We lost SOOOO many young players all the time. We lost so so many and we use to buy players that were so sh*t it was amazing.

lets name a couple that :crazy:brianthought were worth getting.

1. top of the list has to be adam dykes
2. ben Kusto (what a legend he was)
3. Chris Thorman from england (another legend)
4. Ian the chook heron (say no more,Oh and lets not forget it was his son in law)

There are soo so many to name why :crazy:brian smith is such a bad coach i know as a fan you dont want to think its the coach but ask yourself has this ever happened to the knights before.

All players that went to the knights were always happy.Now you have got players wanting out of the club..Just like parramatta had happen.

What is sad is it has been going on with this coach for so long.

what about poor mullens you got your own coach saying he shouldnt be playing STATE he is too young,how are you going to feel when you have your own coach saying that.

Same coach that said Jarod Haynes is too young for first Grade (first week Jason taylor was coach he was in the team)

Wish you guys all the best but it didnt take long for the players to start leaving

I guess most of you guys wouldnt remember when he coach Saints and they had signs with SOS SAVE OUR SAINTS. (saints biggest lose was under smith also)

thats when he took off the pommie land.

Frederick

Staff member
Ok, lets take a look at your so-called stats
^b0ss^ said:
Lets start with what we know about good old :crazy:Brian he never wins thats the first thing.
He dealt with the unexpected retirement of arguably the greatest player the game has seen amicably and has turned us into a team that can cope on it's own without Joey Johns, something Hagan had much difficulty doing. That counts as a win for Brian in my book.

I use to think time after time what is going on at parra, that no one whats to stay We lost SOOOO many young players all the time. We lost so so many and we use to buy players that were so sh*t it was amazing.
Gee, sounds EXACTLY like Hagan

1. top of the list has to be adam dykes
And look at him now - in outstanding form, and running the show at the Sharks. Hardly a crap player

There are soo so many to name why :crazy:brian smith is such a bad coach i know as a fan you dont want to think its the coach but ask yourself has this ever happened to the knights before.
Did you even see Hagans marquee signing Reynoldson in his first years with us? How about George Carmont? Craig Hall, anyone? And who did we lose under Hagan? Ben Kennedy and Timana Tahu, to name a couple.

All players that went to the knights were always happy.Now you have got players wanting out of the club..Just like parramatta had happen.
These players that want out got used to Michael 'one of the boys' Hagans coaching style of 'yeah, sure you played crap, sure we got beat by 40, but at least the effort was there, and I'm willing to give you another 30 or 40 more goes'. Smith has let players know they're deadwood and not part of his future plan for the club, and they can't handle it.

what about poor mullens you got your own coach saying he shouldnt be playing STATE he is too young,how are you going to feel when you have your own coach saying that.
That's because he WAS too young to be making his debut for NSW, especially in a position that he'd played less than 10 games in first grade in.

Wish you guys all the best but it didnt take long for the players to start leaving
These are all players that IMO should have left years ago, so it's fine by me

Also, judging by your incredibly poor spelling, grammar, and fondness of the :crazy: emoticon, I'd hazard a guess at you being 12? Maybe 13? Go to bed, sonny jim - you've got school tomorrow!

^b0ss^

Juniors
Well i guess you will be eating your words soon enough...i guess its true what they say..you dont need a long neck to be a goose.

^b0ss^

Juniors
doesnt apply to trolls .....so does that mean anyone that thinks BS is a wanker is a troll in your book ..they cant have an opinion on the guy.

nice moderating.

Frederick

Staff member
^b0ss^ said:
doesnt apply to trolls .....so does that mean anyone that thinks BS is a wanker is a troll in your book ..they cant have an opinion on the guy.

nice moderating.
You're free to have an opinion, but you can keep that opinion to your own turf, cause we really don't give a flying f**k what you have to say about Brian Smith :)

Bicey_18

Bench
The way Parra fans keep going on bout Smith... its like they secretly wish he was still coaching them

Misanthrope

Staff member

You can have an opinion, but when you're clearly an opposition fan in here to stir the pot during dire times, don't expect somebody to leap to your defence when some fans decide to tell you their opinion of you.

You Parra fans are quick to forget the two separate occasions on which Smith revitalised your club after atrocious times. You see Hagan getting results and you think "ZOMG. HE ARE AWESUM!!!!1!" when we were all in the same boat in 2001. He does tremendous work when he's given everything he needs. The trouble starts when he's left in charge of recruiting and retention. That's when you're going to get screwed.

I just hope you're all adequately lubricated.

Latest posts