What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League Final - Bayern Munich v Inter Milan

Ridders

Coach
Well congrats to Inter. They've certainly had a tough road. Chelsea, CSKA, Barca and now Bayern. If this is Jose's last game with Inter, what a way to go out!

half

Coach
I certainly wasted my time waking up for this.
i was thinking during the game about how much fans in spain would hate watching inter's style of soccer. they strike me as the kind of people who would appreciate 20/20 more than test cricket. personally, i have no time for these people

also, fish eel... ha ha

BWNB

First Grade
Wow, what a win. Considering they nearly didnt make the it into the tournament.

Italian giants Inter Milan don't have any Italian players in their starting lineup lol

tbf the Inter club was started because AC Milan didnt allow non italian players, so they started a team for international players to play in, hence the name, Internazionale.

Great win Inter. Great final, I really enjoyed it. Milito was outstanding with those 2 goals and Inter defended perfectly, great job. Good to see Italy keep their 4 spots.

fish eel

Immortal
Great win Inter. Great final, I really enjoyed it. Milito was outstanding with those 2 goals and Inter defended perfectly, great job. Good to see Italy keep their 4 spots.

They'll lose them in I think 2012.

Credit to Inter.

2 great counter goals. They did what they had to, soak uppressure and then hit Bayern