What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Donkeys Today

Weaponhead

Coach
Howd flanno go in the presser? Whats the damage in fines he racked up?
Quite restrained. Said they best themselves with errors. Said refs boss rang yesterday to explain greenturds comments over refereeing which was weird.

Said the Boyd pass was caught 5m in front of where the ball left the hands.

Nothing fine worthy. Balanced assessment.

Quigs

Immortal
A blokes got to start not taking this shit to heart. We've been to the mountain. They "ain't gonna let it happen again soon".

Some side are in for some very serious burning come September. Decision like tonights will not stop reoccurring in games.

Just depends on the flavour of the month.

Oh and we were our own worst enemies most of the game.

The Donks may as well have gone out their tonight with pillows the way they were allowed to lay all over us in the rucks.

coolumsharkie

Referee
That was 80 minutes of saying f**k. With a few f**k yeahs thrown in.

Refs pumped us but had we not have let that charge down happen we win. We are a good side if we don't make stupid errors.

Weaponhead

Coach

Refs pumped us but had we not have let that charge down happen we win. We are a good side if we don't make stupid errors.
True that. Played loose with poor discipline and gifted them a start allowing the Donks 'run of the green' to kick in.

On the plus side they created plenty of chances. Graham and Moylan looking more dangerous. Ramien continues to develop and Jack Williams is really growing into this level.

Losing to the Donks bites. They are ordinary and get leg ups just when they need them.

Card Shark

Immortal

Yes, me screaming at the TV returned last night - first time since 2015.

I thought we were great after gifting them the start but didn’t get points when we had all the chances...hence the screaming.

Brisbane came to play (almost ‘cause Wayne said he “didn’t like the sharks over the bird thing, so please do it for me”) & should’ve put them away...we did it everywhere except the scoreboard!

Quigs

Immortal
I know it is a stupid question and a cronullafied thing, but can anyone ever remember a game where we have won it on a couple of dodgey referee decisions, particularly late in the game.

I know I can't.

Ohh yeah the Johnny Morris 7 tackle against the Cows but how long ago was that.

Quigs

Immortal
Follow up question. Re my question above. How many times have the Donks been advantaged by Ref howlers in the dying minutes of a game?

Well this year alone the tally is now up to at least THREE.

fizman

Bench
The biggest stitch up EVER was the Quarter Final when the Broncos played the Titans at Suncorp.

The Refs did everything in their power to get them home and didn’t they need their help. The Titans were absolutely rorted big time.

I think that is the worst I have seen.

fizman

Bench
I knew I was as going to blow a few cylinders last night - Rugby League is so predictable.

I knew we would be off because we don’t have the mental capacity to play 80 minutes of footy without a stupid error or ill discipline.

I was also acutely aware that the Broncos would likely win off a Referee call - but that’s not a secret these days.

The onus is on us to smarten up and I am getting fed up hearing from Flanno that we “beat ourselves”. Fix it.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
The biggest stitch up EVER was the Quarter Final when the Broncos played the Titans at Suncorp.

The Refs did everything in their power to get them home and didn’t they need their help. The Titans were absolutely rorted big time.

Yep, that’s by far the worst I can remember

SadShark

Bench

Two refs, caught on tape, discussing how the game was going for the Bronco’s.

Watch the kaarntz get gifted more wins this year.

It ain’t the last we’ll see if that shit.

imasharkie

Coach

and continue to carry Townsend (time he spent time in reserves). He is slow and his kicking is attrocious. Geez I hope little Flanno is learning his trade well against the big boys.

SadShark

Bench
The fact the hair is not even considered for Origin is enough. Never considered. Will never be.

Cleary is miles ahead of the hair. Miles. f**ken daylight.

Sacred cow by only a few on this forum. No flair, can’t kick a goal from the RHS & his pet play is a flick up pass, before the line on the reverse angle to a running forward.

On the back foot when making howlers in the game. When this happens, he rarely recovers.

Premiership winner. Local junior.

Do

Not

Touch

Generalzod

Immortal
Geez sycophants at nine didn’t even mention about Darius foward pass the only thing that was mentioned was Hall and Oats putt down

Wozza

Juniors
The fact the hair is not even considered for Origin is enough. Never considered. Will never be.

Cleary is miles ahead of the hair. Miles. f**ken daylight.

Sacred cow by only a few on this forum. No flair, can’t kick a goal from the RHS & his pet play is a flick up pass, before the line on the reverse angle to a running forward.

On the back foot when making howlers in the game. When this happens, he rarely recovers.

Premiership winner. Local junior.

Do

Not

Touch
He's got the dummy, then run and get smashed down pat. You'd think after the 4th attempt he might give it away.