What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Manly rd19 Perth

Leber

Bench
Losing to a team in 13th, after winning 4 out of 5 is really embarrassing. Plus, that was our easiest away gave left.

I think that's our season done. Can only hope for 7-8 at best.

Big Marn

Juniors
curse of perth. who knew it would piss down with rain. Warriors the drought breakers. typical.

its bs that we agree to travel further than anyone to this match every year. just goes to show warriors management are the whipping boys of the nrl. What would happen if they said no to this fixture?

Last edited:

Penrose_11

Juniors
From the get go, we all were WTF with both Tevaga and Tui on the bench. How was Numb Nuts ever gonna fit them both onto the field. Sad thing is, come next year we'll be hearing "McFadden has til round 6 to prove he's worthy".

As it was tonight, I would've subbed Kata after 55-60 mins and played Tui at centre. A Tui type player off the bench is only an impact player, nothing else.

Penrose_11

Juniors
And he played Afoa for 60 minutes then kept him off. Surely 30 mins max than bring on Tevaga for s bit of impact pre half time. Then Bunty, who was having a good game gets on n plays for the last 15-20 when it's gonna matter. I just shake my head.

JJ

Immortal
Hate extra time

Those Manly bothers are the goods what a play to get the ball

McFadden is, oh f**k words fail me

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Great game fellas, couldn't be happier with the guts show by my lads, and more irate than I was with Badger lol

1 of my favourite humans in the world at the moment is Mrs Trbojevic

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Great game fellas, couldn't be happier with the guts show by my lads, and more irate than I was with Badger lol

1 of my favourite humans in the world at the moment is Mrs Trbojevic
Badger wasnt great to us either but he let Lisone get away with a drop ball.

You guys like someone said earlier, just did the basics right, particularly at the end.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Badger wasnt great to us either but he let Lisone get away with a drop ball.

You guys like someone said earlier, just did the basics right, particularly at the end.

Backed that up with calling a drop for Tom T, nearly lost the plot at that one lol

Taupau had a big game up the middle, he and Lussick have been working well together there