What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Rabbits Rd 24

vvvrulz

Coach
Hingano really looks a good player, it's too bad the presence of Foran has ruined his year.

Need to blood this kid.

Reactions: JJ

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Hingano really looks a good player, it's too bad the presence of Foran has ruined his year.

Need to blood this kid.
You mustve forgot Ata played most of the 1st quarter of the season and nothing was happening. He is good though. A few slip ups but otherwise looking good

Warriorsoul

Juniors
Insufficient evidence to overturn?! I've put with a lot this year, but when the bunker implies that our Simon would be less than honest in any way.... There's a line people, and you're edging awfully close to it :D

vvvrulz

Coach
You mustve forgot Ata played most of the 1st quarter of the season and nothing was happening. He is good though. A few slip ups but otherwise looking good

I did remember that, but he needs to be told he isn't just a Foran shadow and they're thinking long term. Take the pressure off the bloke and give him a chance to work with Johnson.

JJ

Immortal
He's a kid, needs time to develop in first grade. Look at Lamb at Newcastle, few are like Cleary and Taylor

Foran has wasted a year IMO

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I did remember that, but he needs to be told he isn't just a Foran shadow and they're thinking long term. Take the pressure off the bloke and give him a chance to work with Johnson.
Yeah, we will see that combo of Johnson and Ata again soon.