What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Souffffffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom1969

Juniors
Yes this is true......

2 very tough games in a row......

But if our mind is in the right place, we are more than capable of doing them over.......

Monk

Referee
dragons, broncos, sharks or manly.

we will be versing one on those teams in the first week of the final series.

WTF Monkey

Wash your mouth out with soap, souffs fan my arse i hate souffs, in fact i have the taste of vomit in my mouth with the mere suggestion i am a myxamitosis fan.

AS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE ON ANOTHER FORUM WOULD SAY

f**k f**k f**k sh*tE sh*tE BASTARD merkin f**k sh*tE POO ARSEHOLE BASTARD

Monk

Referee
WTF Monkey

Wash your mouth out with soap, souffs fan my arse i hate souffs, in fact i have the taste of vomit in my mouth with the mere suggestion i am a myxamitosis fan.

sorry buddy, wasnt calling you a souffs fan, was mearly using your post as evidence for my question.

Nemesis

Bench
WTF Monkey

Not only can't the rorters geniuss play football, they can't spell either. Your team's names i.e Scum, Rorters, Cheaters etc are all in the dictionary... souffs is not!

phantom1969

Juniors
Not only can't the rorters geniuss play football, they can't spell either. Your team's names i.e Scum, Rorters, Cheaters etc are all in the dictionary... souffs is not!

I disagree......

It has been placed in the Dictionary for toothless homeless phonechucking morons, and there is a picture of you next to it.......And a map to you new home ground......Nana Glenn............

Have a nice day.........:crazy:

Nemesis

Bench
I disagree......

It has been placed in the Dictionary for toothless homeless phonechucking morons, and there is a picture of you next to it.......And a map to you new home ground......Nana Glenn............

Have a nice day.........:crazy:

Well if you think you can find it in the dictionary feathered f**k-knuckle, you prove my point and also that you have an IQ of 5.

phantom1969

Juniors
Well if you think you can find it in the dictionary feathered f**k-knuckle, you prove my point and also that you have an IQ of 5.

I would put money on the fact that you couldn't even count that high Rustys biatch............

Except on dole day that is.......

phantom1969

Juniors
Keep talking feathered f**k-knuckle, I always yawn when I'm interested.

Really, where was the yawn......

Did your feeble mind forget to put it in.......:shock:

Never mind.....I picked up a new newspaper today.....are you ineed of a blanket??.......

Us feathered f**k-knuckles are always out ot help the less fortunate......

Dave Q

Coach
Give 'em hell lads.

Saddam Hussein had more chance against the free world than the rorting filth have in the 2008 finals.

Stop wasting everybodys time you tri-colour tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.