What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Tigers rd9

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Solid rebound win, pegged back half the +/- we lost last week. Injuries a worry, mainly Luke (Johnson didn’t look like too much of a drama, not sure on Blair). great club debut from Lawton.

vvvrulz

Coach
Traditionally we've always done really well with these 'low-key' buys. Think 2001-03, 2007-08, and 2010-11.

We’ve scored them in spades this year, feels a lot like 2002 at the moment minus the bucket of tries. I still think if our spine keeps fit we’re in for some fun.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yeah given the way SJ walked off I find that hard to believe... more worrired about a dislocation with Luke TBH as they can do a lot of damage when they come out (know that from personal experience). Unless SJs done a knee wor something? Gutted if true though. Where did the rumour come from?

Burns

First Grade
Searching all over Twitter, Facebook and i've got nothing on SJ rumours

Can watch press conference steam on NRL.com, waiting on Stephen Kearney now

Burns

First Grade
Kearney:

Blair should be okay
SJ and Luke going to get 'pictures'. Was glad that SJ walked off. Has ice around ankle.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Kearney:

SJ will “need some pictures of it”, ankle on ice, but encouraged that he walked off
Isaac tweaked a shoulder, doesn’t seem too concerned
Blair rolled an ankle, should be right

Not much in the rumours at this stage