What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Titans Rd20

vvvrulz

Coach
What is unbelievable about it?
Warriors have always been hot and cold and while we've played heaps better this year, we've still lost games we should have.

So, actually it's pretty dam believable....i don't see how this was such a surprise...

I gotta say even for the Warriors this is an impressive meltdown

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Well, NOBODY picked the Titans to thrash us. So thats pretty unbelievable.

I was so bold to pick us to win but didnt see this.

Blair

Coach
Next week it sounds like we'll have our number one side for the first time this season.

Let's see what happens.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I can’t be bothered starting a 3-2-1 thread but SJ is about the only one I’d give any points to today. Notice how much tackling he was doing, and how half the time when he had the ball the rest of the team just seemed to stand around waiting for him to do something?

vvvrulz

Coach
I can’t be bothered starting a 3-2-1 thread but SJ is about the only one I’d give any points to today. Notice how much tackling he was doing, and how half the time when he had the ball the rest of the team just seemed to stand around waiting for him to do something?

Agreed he'd get the 3 from me; SJ really had a dig today and it was so disappointing to watch everyone mope around him the moment the wind turned.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Maybe that’s why he rarely runs it early like he did today- he knows everyone else will sit back and exp3ct him to do everything.

Forward completely ineffective.
Passi and Gavet just over 100m
68% completion.
2 line breaks to 8
28 to 27 missed tackles.
12 error each.

Who was setting up the attacking structure? As it was basically a straight line.
SJ kicking was off.
Green engaged the line well but never tried to push through.
2nd half was shocking, but came down to defense.
And defense is attitude.

Campion

Juniors
i'd be looking at taking Kata out and putting Hiku or Ashyford there instead. The problem with Kata is he basically means we have no attacking winger on that side, because Kata cannot pass or setup his outside man. He does some good runs but he completely nullifies any threat from our winger out there. Surely we cannot carry that for much longer. I remmeber a season ago where Ashyford (i think?) was inside Maumalo and he scored a couple of doubles in the two games... T

Benek

Juniors
What troubles me is how we are losing. We don't lose tight arm wrestles. We get blown off the park and look embarrassing. And more often than not by bottom of table or understrength teams.

We'll do 8th place at very best, and be out of finals after week one.

What a shit way to end a season that started with so much promise.

Really nothing has changed. We still have a total meltdown at the business end of the season. Same old Warriors. Just a fake glimpse of hope at the very beginning to get our false hopes up.