What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA Reds vs Cronulla/Southern Sharks?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Must have been a good after game session!

Seemed to play at centre for most of the game. I was surprised how big he looked and yet in the NRL he looked reasonably small! Guess it shows the size difference between the pros and the rest.

joondalup_giant

Staff member
yea he is a pretty big guy, definitly not as small as wat he looks like on tv, i thought he was 1 of there best players

Nuke

Staff member
Strangely enough, he was pretty much the size I thought he would be. He's always looked lanky and tallish to me.

Nuke

Staff member
If you're on Facebook, there's a WA Reds group which has a couple of photos. I'll link 'em for you (hopefully they'll work). I hope the guy who posted them doesn't mind me putting them up here.

n642048155_798369_1961.jpg

n642048155_798366_8166.jpg

n642048155_798307_1081.jpg

n642048155_798364_7092.jpg

Alehana

Juniors
yeh true, was there an official number of attendence, i didn't recall hearing anything, and i havent read about it either

Nuke

Staff member
When I was on the phone a while ago to sign up as a 2008 member, I was told that only when the western side is full will they extend the seating area. What would be good is if someone could get to the other side of the ground to take photos, so you get the game action in front of the packed stand. Instead, at the moment, the players look like they're playing in front of an empty stadium.

Alehana

Juniors
oh yeah the stadium had heaps of ppl in it, does give the wrong impression if some1 wasn't at the game, hopefully heaps more ppl will come for next game (which i think is sunday afternoon) should get more ppl.

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
GB has told me it was 2200. I wonder if Bartercard logo will be on the replica jerseys when Kombat full their fin gers out and send them?

Latest posts