What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wade and the lefties.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Feki. Our top try scorer this year. I dont think he made one run other than hitups in the game. He got no kicks to chase from Wade. No overlaps. No service.

Left defence. Roosters should of iced us witn tries down their right. The d structure on the left died when Wade went off.

Attack, Boogs could easily say he got bad passes from CT and JM but fact is he didnt know how to play the role. His lines were wrong which made the passes look worse. He cant kick and cant ballplay.

Wade is irreplaceable IMO. At this late stage we cant advanace without him as there is no capable replacement.

I would gamble and play Paulo in that role if Wade is hobbled. Nu as backup hooker.

Send Soogysao baxk to bumphuque Queensland

shadowboxer

First Grade
Feki. Our top try scorer this year. I dont think he made one run other than hitups in the game. He got no kicks to chase from Wade. No overlaps. No service.

Left defence. Roosters should of iced us witn tries down their right. The d structure on the left died when Wade went off.

Attack, Boogs could easily say he got bad passes from CT and JM but fact is he didnt know how to play the role. His lines were wrong which made the passes look worse. He cant kick and cant ballplay.

Wade is irreplaceable IMO. At this late stage we cant advanace without him as there is no capable replacement.

I would gamble and play Paulo in that role if Wade is hobbled. Nu as backup hooker.

Send Soogysao baxk to bumphuque Queensland
You were talking too much sense last night, casue it sounds even better this morning. I think the only way they will kick on without Graham is to roll the dice with the utility of the likes of Nu and Paulo - they are cannon fodder either way.

tye

Juniors
All true, do we even have a backline? The last few weeks Chad's involvement has been horrendous. Jimmy has been shithouse all season, who is organising the plays?
Our only saving grace is there are some ordinary teams in the top 8 this year with Storm the only stand out. The roosters are almost a cert for 2nd spot now and they are not much better then us.

tye

Juniors
All I see is chad being shit
I've gone right off that merkin
Drops the ball at the worst possible time
Not a one off either
Mate my 9 year old daughter thinks Chad is rubbish. He can do some good things but that is very few and far between.

carcharias

Immortal
Mate my 9 year old daughter thinks Chad is rubbish. He can do some good things but that is very few and far between.
He lost the game for us.
Drops the ball in our own line almost - under no pressure
They get it and score while he stands there watching.
Needs to be hooked

Reactions: tye

shadowboxer

First Grade
He lost the game for us.
Drops the ball in our own line almost - under no pressure
They get it and score while he stands there watching.
Needs to be hooked
he is Morphing into Adam Dykes...literally
chad-png--Bust-dykes-adam-jpg.jpeg

SadShark

Bench
All I see is chad being shit
I've gone right off that merkin
Drops the ball at the worst possible time
Not a one off either
He's our worst player - more than Soggy - who is like watching a tinnie runabout, going round in circles after the driver fell overboard.

If Flanno thought well enough to hook the useless kaarnt in last years final against the Raiders, what constitutes the hook this year?

He's a f**ken plonker & will not improve. Ever.

Watch the kaarnt get owned by Cogger/Lamb next week. It'll happen. He's gunna get shown up, shat on & shamed against the wooden spooners.

NSW 2017 struggling to select a halfback & the Premiership winning half to them is like "you f**ken kidding? That's a big fat nup from us." Never a consideration.

Stupid signing him till 2020 & I suspect, we'll have the kaarnt on the curb come council collection day before his contract is up.

Local junior, Premiership winner & that's where it ends.

Stake Removed

First Grade
CT is not a pressure player, you can see teams target him early, get a mistake from here more will come, the only plus is we didnt pay what Dragons did for Hunt.

But the amount we did pay is going to hurt with cap going forward, we could/will lose quality young players now because we have him here for 4 years.

The other issue with CT being in spine that is going to slow development of Holmes/Brailey as part of spine, there is total knock on effect in this

Bullshit, He was hooked in the Canberra game, why was that because he was going so well?
Amazing how sycophants like you can't let your boy toy cop any criticism.
Ha if he was as bad as you say, which he isn't , flanno would have flicked him put Ji m in and bird to 5/8.
Long ago.
You are just crap at footy analysis

Latest posts