What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors have already signed Gerard Beale. Are they unbeatable?

mozza91

Coach
A lot of talk around here from fans about a couple of nuffy halfbacks whose rumoured signings will take their club to the next level.

I only deal with confirmed signings and the way I see it Gerry Beale is the man to change the fortune of the Warriors. The guy is a NZ rep, Grand Final winner and all round bad cat.

Couple him with the quality the Warriors already have (Chuck Gubb and Ayshford) and I think we're looking at the 2018 Premiers.

Discuss.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
A lot of talk around here from fans about a couple of nuffy halfbacks whose rumoured signings will take their club to the next level.

I only deal with confirmed signings and the way I see it Gerry Beale is the man to change the fortune of the Warriors. The guy is a NZ rep, Grand Final winner and all round bad cat.

Couple him with the quality the Warriors already have (Chuck Gubb and Ayshford) and I think we're looking at the 2018 Premiers.

Discuss.
When I see it, I'll Bealeve it

LineBall

Juniors
He is not the Beale and end all
200.webp

myrrh ken

First Grade
His self awareness is peerless. Seems to know when he needs to drop out of first grade and brush up on his skills in reggies.

Deceives the opposition with his total lack of speed for an outside back

Extremely versatile in beng anle to play several backline positions with the same mediocrity.

Excitement machine by missing crucial tackles and giving the opposition a sniff.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
His self awareness is peerless. Seems to know when he needs to drop out of first grade and brush up on his skills in reggies.

Deceives the opposition with his total lack of speed for an outside back

Extremely versatile in beng anle to play several backline positions with the same mediocrity.

Excitement machine by missing crucial tackles and giving the opposition a sniff.

he retired darren lockyer, deserves a statue at homebush

Iafeta

Referee
Lol - the irony of baiting Warriors on Charlie Gubb who isn't a Warrior. What next mozz, perhaps you can lay into them for John Simon and Richie Villasanti. Cmon playa, leave the comedy to the pros.

mozza91

Coach
Lol - the irony of baiting Warriors on Charlie Gubb who isn't a Warrior. What next mozz, perhaps you can lay into them for John Simon and Richie Villasanti. Cmon playa, leave the comedy to the pros.
I couldn't think of any other shit players you have. Bring back Ben Henry and Grant Rovelli.

Iafeta

Referee
Agree on Rovelli. Benry I will defend though, good player just destroyed by horrible horrific injuries.

Latest posts