What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors have already signed Gerard Beale. Are they unbeatable?

mozza91

Coach
Making fun of the Warriors is right up there with finding an eldery person in a wheelchair to push down the stairs.

There's no real challenge.
To be honest the thread was more at Beale's and overconfident Manly and Roosters fans expense than the Warriors.

I like the Warriors and their fans. They're one of the few teams that are more frustrating than the Knights and the supporters whilst frustrated aren't constantly feeling sorry for themselves like whinging Raiders supporters do.

Iafeta

Referee
Did I miss something? Did Gerard talk to the press and talk it up?

The Warriors have a lot to do to get themselves in order. You could send Taumalolo, Cam Smith, reincarnate Dally Messenger and rejuvenate Wally Lewis and Joey and have them in their first grade team and undoubtedly the Warriors would still balls it up.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I think its just a bit of fun.

Beale goes alright. He was probably our best outside back this year.

I think everyone hopes the warriors finally realise their potential.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
To be honest the thread was more at Beale's and overconfident Manly and Roosters fans expense than the Warriors.

I like the Warriors and their fans. They're one of the few teams that are more frustrating than the Knights and the supporters whilst frustrated aren't constantly feeling sorry for themselves like whinging Raiders supporters do.

No doubt. That's how I took it. My comment was probably more a shot at the Warriors than yours was.

I doubt there's much other fans can say about us that we haven't said about the team ourselves.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I think its just a bit of fun.

Beale goes alright. He was probably our best outside back this year.

I think everyone hopes the warriors finally realise their potential.

If nothing else we will have a few less players who can lose a game quicker than they can win it next season.

A few extra solid players isn't going to hurt us and I'm confident we can defy expectations and challenge 10th spot.

Warriors are yearly disappointments

17 was their year they had the greatest spine on earth outside rep teams

They couldn't win a chook raffle after buying every ticket

Sorry bros

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Warriors are yearly disappointments

17 was their year they had the greatest spine on earth outside rep teams

They couldn't win a chook raffle after buying every ticket

Sorry bros

Top spine and bottom four forward pack does not a top 8 team make. Shame on those who bought into the hype IMO.

playdaball

Bench
Agree on Rovelli. Benry I will defend though, good player just destroyed by horrible horrific injuries.

I go the other way - Benry was too small for a back rower and too slow for a centrewhilst Rovelli was okay for the Warriors.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I am getting a bit more than sick and tired of threads saying that the signing of a solitary player is going to change a team from also rans into the 2018 Premiers.

It's all a tad Albert Rosenfeldesque for me.