What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors have possibly signed Kodi Nikorima

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Better than little Lance!

If true, I hope it's on coin that suits us - he was shipped to us earlier on in the year and we said no because they were asking too much, hopefully we talked them down.

We're also likely losing Luke at the end of the year and Green at the end of next year, we need some experience in our spine moving forward

spear tackle

Juniors
I heard about this on the radio just before, firstly it said the Broncos hadn't heard from us since the preseason which is pretty standard but more interestingly it said they were looking for cover for Greens ongoing injury which to me suggests he's worse than we have been lead to believe. That's of course if there's any truth to any of it.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I heard about this on the radio just before, firstly it said the Broncos hadn't heard from us since the preseason which is pretty standard but more interestingly it said they were looking for cover for Greens ongoing injury which to me suggests he's worse than we have been lead to believe. That's of course if there's any truth to any of it.

Stephen said that if the game was Sunday he would have been fit to play, then again he also said that he could have played against Souths but they decided not to risk it ...

Meth

Staff member
Seibold seems to really be getting offside with a few players

Alan Johnson

Juniors
Got the sense over the last few broncos games that he was getting lined up as a scapegoat, by the commentators at least.

Meth

Staff member
I agree that Nikorima’s best position is as a utility, but with Roache’s development underway, it’s Harris-Tavita’s spot most likely

JJ

Immortal
A big problem for the Broncos since they lost Hunt has been halves... Warriors solution sign their half... with Blair are we just taking their problems?

He's ok, could go alright with Green, I guess - but yeah better off the bench... but what does this say about the future of CHT, Keighran, Perham, Roache, and Lawton - guess I am not so worried about Lawton, but are the others just another lost group of talented youngsters

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well he is a kiwi, if I favoured kiwis so heavily when hiring reckon I would be in HR trouble.

That said, I rate Kodi, needs a protector, Blair might actually be of use.

Needs Green but.

Iron Lion

Juniors
I

CANT

BELIEVE

IT.

The Fabled, the legendary, the only dreamed of

playing 4 hookers in a game is within Kearneys reach.

This weekend Kearney will defeat the Knight King and Nathan Browns army of the brain dead.

The next weekend he will prevail over the Dragons and their queen Danerys Graham..

With Roger Tuivasa Snow, Nikorima of Broncos, Tyrion Tevaga, Adam 'HORDOR' Blair and the '3 club to many' Bran Smith by his side we will overcome the Winter Melbourne Storm

Kearney will rule the NRL Iron Throne

Stop at a brothel along the way and enjoy star performances by Tony Iro, Andrew McFadden and Nathan Payless

Only Checchin Lannister with the Iron NRL Bank may stand in his way.

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
Got to admit the 4 hookers in a 17 man squad is fresh "thinking"...

spear tackle

Juniors
Stephen said that if the game was Sunday he would have been fit to play, then again he also said that he could have played against Souths but they decided not to risk it ...

He also said Kata had the week off on compassionate grounds only to have him pop up in reserve grade, this coach has more double speak than your average politician.

spear tackle

Juniors
I

CANT

BELIEVE

IT.

The Fabled, the legendary, the only dreamed of

playing 4 hookers in a game is within Kearneys reach.

This weekend Kearney will defeat the Knight King and Nathan Browns army of the brain dead.

The next weekend he will prevail over the Dragons and their queen Danerys Graham..

With Roger Tuivasa Snow, Nikorima of Broncos, Tyrion Tevaga, Adam 'HORDOR' Blair and the '3 club to many' Bran Smith by his side we will overcome the Winter Melbourne Storm

Kearney will rule the NRL Iron Throne

Stop at a brothel along the way and enjoy star performances by Tony Iro, Andrew McFadden and Nathan Payless

Only Checchin Lannister with the Iron NRL Bank may stand in his way.

Than again they could all be slaughtered on the battlefield n the next installment.