What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are being linked to a lot of players.

Tiger05

First Grade
We could definitely win the comp with Ivan's kid running the show.He is the most talented kid playing in a key position in the NRL .The wanka moses & the brain dead Brooks r not worthy of doing Nathan's bootlaces !

I can picture Brooks and Moses stating what do you mean and Ivan stating I can bring my boy in to show you how it's done.

soc123_au

Staff member
You guys might have to wait a little while for the gun signings. Ivan will get your culture right before going for the "big names" When he came to Penrith we lost our big 4 & got Grace Jones's big bro, Cam Ciraldo, Clint Newton etc. It was very underwelming at the time, but it killed the egos in the joint and allowed for the rebuild. We still have a way to go on the consistency stakes but have a team capable of beating anyone. He has been gone 18 months, but without what Ivan did, we would be nowhere still. I hope he does a great job for the Tigers, as long as he & his boy only associate at home..

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
What makes Ivan's job easier here compared to at Penrith, is no big names on contract at the end of the year. And because we didn't lock any of the 4 in, we now know how much the cap is and how much to offer them, knowing that the clubs chasing them are likely to pull out as there's a fair chance they were working under the impression the 2018 cap would've been much higher.

Clifferd

Coach
Throw everything at Cronk.

Moses/Brooks will devalue heaps with him on the market now. So we could probably resign one of them for 450k

Das Hassler

Bench
Cleary and Cronk seem to be similar personalities and thanks to manager moses there's nothing in the way if they want him....here's hoping

Tiger05

First Grade
How good is this manager that our big 4 have. He takes 10% or 15% and basically makes us hate these guys.

Das Hassler

Bench
A half....an onfield attacking coach...
a captain...stability and transition to a winning mindset which should be enough good reasons for tedesco to want to be part of it....give him whatever he wants and let two of the hi maintenance stars go to pay fir it

Sign Cronk.
Call Isaac in and tell him we have a deal for his 'Small 2' tell him we will offer them both $200 for 2018 and that they will both play NRL and NSW Cup in a share arrangement.

The catch is, they will be mentored by Cronk and will have their contract renewed for 2019 based on their performances.

Tiger05

First Grade
A half....an onfield attacking coach...
a captain...stability and transition to a winning mindset which should be enough good reasons for tedesco to want to be part of it....give him whatever he wants and let two of the hi maintenance stars go to pay fir it

Can you imagine if we got Cronk.

Tiger05

First Grade
Sign Cronk.
Call Isaac in and tell him we have a deal for his 'Small 2' tell him we will offer them both $200 for 2018 and that they will both play NRL and NSW Cup in a share arrangement.

The catch is, they will be mentored by Cronk and will have their contract renewed for 2019 based on their performances.

I hope you mean $200 not $200k.

Clifferd

Coach
The dominant voice who is polluting there infinitesimal minds is Isaac the dickhead fraudster moses.

That's irrelevant to on field though. I agree they aren't worth the asking price or whatever but Moses is the erratic one and the calming influence of Cronk next to his name will improve him greatly

Clifferd

Coach
Lol we will be lucky to get Cronk yet alone both Foran and Cronk. Plus we'd be paying around 2 mil+ for those players

If we are talking realistically and not fantasy we will keep one of Brooks or Moses And hopefully snare a veteran half

Latest posts