What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 10

Valheru

Coach

now onto the meaty part of the schedule. vikings and saints up next. we'll find out who's who in the next couple of weeks.

Rams next 5 weeks is brutal, 3 games against the other division leaders from the conference plus Seattle away.

If they come out the other end of that stretch at 3-2 or better they deserve the first round playoffs bye.

kurt faulk

Coach
Rams next 5 weeks is brutal, 3 games against the other division leaders from the conference plus Seattle away.

If they come out the other end of that stretch at 3-2 or better they deserve the first round playoffs bye.

This is when the rams will show if they're contenders or pretenders. I believe it's the former.

Dogs Of War

Coach
You guys gotta get rid of Burfict too. Dude does not have a single brain cell in that meaty head of his

Its why we need a new coach. Only have to look at the brain explosions from a few years ago vs the Steelers in the playoffs. Not that the Steelers were much better (Porter), but there players didnt lose it like ours did. It was a very winable game. Lewis needed to keep it under control.

A new coach may be able to do that. Just need a O Line first to give any QB a chance.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So week 10, 7 to go.

The usual shyte teams are out 49's, Browns, NYG etc

Who are the real contenders?

Obviously the Pats will be there in the mix, NO and Carolina are starting to look good, Steelers, Eagles and Vikings look up for the fight and the surprise Rams just keep winning.

What are peoples thoughts?

I will go New England V Carolina.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Should be Patriots on the AFC side.

KC will go into the playoffs with a lot of momentum and hype, their schedule is a cakewalk the rest of the way.

NE @ PIT in week 15 should be the biggest game on the AFC side coming up, could decide home field advantage if the Steelers can manage to stay awake in the other games.

NFC is on fire, there's 6 or 7 teams over there who can get there, might come down to health.

I'd say Saints right now just because they've still got Brees to fall back on if they need him, Rams and Eagles are right there too, but those QBs don't have the career behind them to trust them over Brees in big games just yet.

nick87

Coach
I think it’ll be Steelers @ Pats and Saints @ Eagles in the championship games

I’m pretty confident in the pats. Phi v No game could go either way