What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 14

nick87

Coach
Nicky Franchise will drop 7 on them again.
Haha at least my ill advised Nick Foles jersey is relevant again for the rest of this year

Nick Foleian-Dynamite
Don’t call it a comeback, he never left!

Also LOL @ LA Rams, Nick Foles beat you like a drum

beave

Coach
Well I had an amazing day yesterday in Tampa. The boys didn’t get the win but it went down to the wire and was exciting!!! That team has so much potential but they just keep killing themselves with stupidity on both sides of the ball.

Anyways, here’s some pics

My young fella the morning of the game
052E0B08-AA4E-4067-AB3A-5F87CDBDEA96_zpslfjrhe0v.jpg

Went to a paid tailgate near the stadium. $20 all you can eat and drink was great IMO, run by a local guy who gives all the profits to charity, wish we had shit like this back home

5602225F-DA8F-49A1-B7E7-187B5F9E07B7_zpsaeshlrbb.jpg

Was pretty emtoional walking into the stadium. Like all you guys, getting up at 0400 monday mornings for years on end and investing so much time and money into your team it gets a bit like that when you finally get to step into the stadium of the team you love so much

BD92D7B2-0E42-41D2-BB4F-1A6A15E257B3_zpshx52cjuw.jpg

Had really good seats, had a few players wives sitting near me. Brent Grimes wife a notable, she got the gameball off him just before halftime that he intercepted off Stafford.
6BDF4D56-B350-4DE4-8DB7-1B681343077E_zpsmz0uj1ty.jpg

Beautiful stadium, the pirate ship is an awesome feature, when the bucs hit the red zone the canons fire once and all the flags around the stadium go up. When they score they go off 6 times and once for the PAT.

F54B61AA-3D97-43E1-A29B-92ABE2B5E1BD_zpsz3bkishi.jpg

The parrot at the back of the ship under the ‘Bucanneers’ text talks to the opposition fans as they walk by and gives them shit, was hilarious watching Lions fans walking past, copping a barrage from the parrot and then giving him the finger......

The funny thing was, with suburbia right up on the stadium it reminded me so much of home (Townsville)trying to drive out of the stadium area after the game. Kinda made me feel vindacated after picking them in the mid 90’s as my team. Small military city in the tropics, the team/town resonated with me half a world away I guess. Talking to the locals at the tail gate, they are very disgruntled at the owners/team. Year of neglect (the Glazers also own ManU) has turned a lot of the loyal fan base away. They just need a glimmer of hope to turn the franchise around but the NFC South is IMO one of, if not the hardest division to win most years. Brees, Ryan and f**k face Newton are all hard prospects to compete with so the Bucs have their backs against the wall every year to try and win the division.

Was an amazing day and has only solidified my passion for the team.

Got 2 more games to go to, Green Bay in Charlotte and the Bucs in Charlotte Xmas eve. I was tempted to fly down next monday morning for the Bucs Falcons game in tampa but after yesterdays little field trip my wallet is a little light on at the moment....

Last edited:

footy75

Bench
Well I had an amazing day yesterday in Tampa. The boys didn’t get the win but it went down to the wire and was exciting!!! That team has so much potential but they just keep killing themselves with stupidity on both sides of the ball.

Fkn awesome mate.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
We still haven't got the official word on wentz so there is hope yet.

Sadly it official

NFL.com said:
In the blink of an eye, the NFL has lost one of its brightest young stars for the rest of the season.

Eagles coach Doug Pederson confirmed Monday that second-year quarterback Carson Wentz suffered a season-ending knee injury on Sunday, tearing his left ACL in Philadelphia's 43-35 win over the Los Angeles Rams.

Haffa

Next week three current/former Rams quarterbacks will be starting for their respective football teams. Take that Jeff Fisher!

Frederick

Staff member
So good.

He already owns 2 of the top ten single season receiving yards records, needs 177 to get a third, nobody else has more than one.

Start sizing up his gold jacket already.
It's such a shame that our D is falling to pieces at the same time our O starts delivering what we all knew it was capable of.

Eelectrica

Referee
Times like this I consider getting pay tv. Ah to watch my Dolphins beat the Patriots would have been something.

Pity they can't play like that more often. Still if Drake can keep performing the Ajayi trade doesn't look quite as demented.