What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals

Professional foul sin bin!
No balls by refs!
Bloody bad call by myself before kick off.
About to hit field go territory and golden point
20-20

Wow, much better than Golden point.
Taumalolo is a machine
JT works his magic.
Tricks his qld team Thaiday and flick passes to Morgan.
26-20
Still another 5 mins to go.

Blair

Coach
What a game. Wish our boys could play with some of that intensity and desire.

We do play like that sometimes, and have so this season. Who knows how we'd go in a final but we just have to damn well get there and find out someday.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
For Canberra to win tonight you'd think Papalii would need to be busy as well. He won't be that busy though, Taumalolo was awesome, in the best sense of the word.
Interesting comparison there because when they're carting that ball up, they're both awesome. Ill also add - theyre undoubtedly the NRLs LEADING juggernauts of the attacking backrow forwards.

Yep if Papalii plays strongly and features heavily, then its a headache for the tall timber in the Panther pack. Papalii will dot down if given enough ball metres out from the line.

Gutted about the game last night. The spine didnt show control like I was hoping and we lost.
  • Boyd was only good playing what was in front of him, otherwise missing when Thurston was chipping it in the en goal
  • Milford ineffective
  • McCullouch couldve gone himself again a metre out in the 2nd half which he passed to Milford and Milf pass to the Cowboys
  • Hunt went ok but I cant believe he shows no confidence in himself to kick
Anyway, it wasnt to be. For high error game it was a goodie.