What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals

If key Raiders play the full 80 eg no injuries they should have this game.
Which would leave the top 4 team from regular season (bit boring).

Raiders have a tough gig getting past Melbourne but it's do-able, we did it.
They beat Storm during the year, but it was in Canberra.

TheDMC

Bench
Panthers were right back in it, 2 quick tries, all the momentum, Canberra pinned in their 30 after the fourth tackle and going nowhere....then Fisher Harris does a head high tackle.

Blair

Coach
Panthers were right back in it, 2 quick tries, all the momentum, Canberra pinned in their 30 after the fourth tackle and going nowhere....then Fisher Harris does a head high tackle.

The Panthers suffered from the same momentum-killing moments as we did throughout the season. They can blame it on youthful exhuberance.

Bodene Thompson's dropped ball at first or second receiver from the restart (after Kata's opening try) was probably the most costly error of the season for me. Souths were away from that moment and took our finals hopes with them.

It's petty to pinpoint one crucial mistake, in a season of many, but that's the one I remember most, along with Manu's similar drop during our comeback versus Tigers in rd 1. I'm sure we would've won that game. It was 26-28 and all us with about nine mins to go.

JJ

Immortal
Yep, they are a young team - and people also forget were missing Whare,, Hiku, McKendry, Martin, and Campbell-Gillard (ok, Hiku's probably not in their top team any more)... along with Blake not playing last night

Next year add Aussie Jim and OMG, who knows where they could end up

TheDMC

Bench
Yep, they are a young team - and people also forget were missing Whare,, Hiku, McKendry, Martin, and Campbell-Gillard (ok, Hiku's probably not in their top team any more)... along with Blake not playing last night

Next year add Aussie Jim and OMG, who knows where they could end up

They could be anything.

Anything.