What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2

Pretty decent showing from the 49ers this week, that D should be good in a few years

Hoyer stinks

I was watching RedZone and they crossed to the 49ers with the game still on the line and one of their receivers (don't know who) just dropped it cold, 20-25 yards out. It was gross.

Not a soul near him, right in the bread-basket.

shiznit

Coach
Lmfao... 1st and goal at the one yard line with Beastmode lining up what looks like an obvious run...

Carr calls an audible "Seattle"... and throws a fade to Crabtree instead. :joy::joy:

Straight trolling...

Too bad our shitty defence can't be like Seattle... SMH,,
Here goes video of that play...

Carr just trolling.... :joy::joy:

legend

Coach
Been reading the Cowboys forums and they are in meltdown about Dak, Zeke and Dez. A lot of wrist slitting going on over there. Very entertaining though.

No coincidence the best division in football already has the most wins of any division.

Me thinks the AFC West will provide three teams to the playoffs this year and the division winner from the rest. Three very strong sides and one full of morons who are already two games back and both losses were against AFC rivals.

legend

Coach
Packers had two starters on the O line out. Bulaga and some other dude were out injured against the Falcons. Falcons are a very strong team this year and probably the best in the NFL atm. Beasley is out for a month with a bad hammy so that may hurt them a little but their running game is beastly.

shiznit

Coach
Wow.... Rhet Ellison is with the giants these days...

Obviously not a star... but I've met his old man Riki Ellison... who was the first Maori to play in the NFL... played for the 49ers and Raiders... and won a bunch of rings as part of Bill Walsh's niners...

shiznit

Coach
Yikes... Greg Robinson is about to get pulled...

I can't believe how much of a bust he is... coming out of college he looked about as foot as it gets for a tackle.

I thought it might have been the Rams which was the issue... but watching this says otherwise.

I'd still wouldn't mind if we took a chance of him... Mike Tice seems to be able to do wonders getting lineman to play above themselves... put him in at RT.

kurt faulk

Coach

i'm still trying to work out why the saints signed ap if they didn't want to hand him the ball 20 times a game. he's not the type of rb you can just sub in now and then for a run. i'm even more astounded he signed with the saints without clear instructions about his usage. it sounds good being in the same backfield as brees but it doesn't do you any good if you're standing on the sideline for most of the game.

btw, does payton have the most punchable head in sports? after manziel.

nick87

Coach

i'm still trying to work out why the saints signed ap if they didn't want to hand him the ball 20 times a game. he's not the type of rb you can just sub in now and then for a run. i'm even more astounded he signed with the saints without clear instructions about his usage. it sounds good being in the same backfield as brees but it doesn't do you any good if you're standing on the sideline for most of the game.

btw, does payton have the most punchable head in sports? after manziel.

The answer is simple, Mickey Loomis is running two franchises and the Saints cant ever figure this out. Payton can call plays but his roster management is appalling.

They have AP and Ingram on a lot of money and Payton actually only wants to play Kamara. Its a shit show.
AP is actually done. No idea why anyone would sign him. Id love for the eagles to send Blount packing and get Ingram in there right now. He's good!

kurt faulk

Coach

yeah, ingram looks like the perfect fit for their offense. not sure why payton hates him so much. weird.