What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK THREE - Melbourne 26 Parramatta 10 @ Telstra Dome

Eelectrica

Referee
Congrats Melbourne too good for us - no excuses.
Good luck next week, hope you beat Manly in the big one.

I'm proud of our guys, I think we pushed you, but you guys executed better at the critical momements.

Dragon

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
Well the NRL got what they wanted, I hope they're happy.

Agreed. The 50/50 calls all went the storms way. Talk about the return of the grapple tackle, but then i suppose its Jason Ryles' fault. Good luck Manly, sick of interstate scum.

leaguerules

Juniors
good effort by eels

But the storm deserve their GF spot even today they didnt play at their best but still a bit too good. The storm struggle when they try to play conservetly

Mr Saab

Referee
Hutty1986 said:
So was Inu's

No, his foot was out. It was 1/10 of a second thing between the ball going down and his foot out, but he was out.
You are brainwashed by Gus Gould

Frederick

Staff member
Hutty1986 said:
So was Inu's
So having a foot on the sideline doesn't mean you're out of play? Wow, someone better inform the NRL of the grave mistake they made in interpreting their own rules

:roll:

Dave Q

Coach
The storm into the grand final with bells on.

Archer had a poor game and deserves to be in the Panther juniors next week.

Ahh, the heartbreak that is rugby league!!

pantherz9103

First Grade
Storm too strong in the end. Fully deserved to be there despite a genuine tough contest by the Eels. 26-10 was a bit harsh on the Eels tbh. Smith and Cronk imo were the difference compared with a pretty average game by Tim Smith.

Storm to win next week as they'll bounce back from losing last years GF while it will be a new experience to alot of the Sea Eagles.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
No, his foot was out. It was 1/10 of a second thing between the ball going down and his foot out, but he was out.
You are brainwashed by Gus Gould

I Agree. Maybe one day we'll have the option of muting certain commentators and a Gould free zone.

Apey

Staff member
Inu was definitely out, however, I didn't think the last Storm try should have been awarded lol... looked like he dropped it to me.

I know they won, but I hope Storm improve again for the Grand Final, they're winning but still don't seem at their best :fist:

Hass

Juniors
Dragonsforthewin said:
what a rubbish game.

I must have been watching a different game.

It was a high quality affair with plenty of drama and the result was in doubt until about 5 minutes to go.

I'll take that any day thankyou very much.