What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Coast Eagles?

footy75

Bench
I love my cricket too but that’s one of my pet peeves with cricket commentary. You get some w****** from Victoria (like James Brayshaw for example) in the commentary box and the topic invariably heads toward funmbleball.

James Brayshaw is a Western Australian and a cricket player.

Nuke

Staff member
He used to be a cricket player, yes, but he's very much on the aussie rules train. His commentary annoys me at the best of times, but his constant aussie rules references and chatter during cricket games just makes things 10x worse.

I'm pretty sure he was a host of the aussie rules Footy Show for a while too.

Colk

First Grade
James Brayshaw is a Western Australian and a cricket player.

Notwithstanding. My point on him being a w***** still stands. I don’t know how he has become a commentator because he is the most annoying person ever. Calling every player by a nickname like he is their best friend and the constant fumbleball dribble. He must photos of somebody important in an uncompromising position because I don’t understand how he keeps getting a gig.

siv

First Grade
It would make sense for the Sea Eagles to represent the Northern Beaches and Central Coast and for the Roosters to represent the North Shore and CBD. If they did this then both clubs could be juggernauts on and off the field.
This makes as much sense as say Souths representing Manly and Souths eg Northern & Southern beaches

This makes as much sense as say Souths representing Manly and Souths eg Northern & Southern beaches
What's wrong with the Rabbitohs covering Northern Beaches down to their traditional district?

Broncos represented everywhere from Cape York to Logan until 1995. That's when they were the biggest, most successful and most feared club in the world.