What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a fantastic game of Rugby League, S.O.O. 1

greeneyed

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
Prince was good in the tries, but his kicking game was MISERABLE..........

Apart from one or two that went straight to the backs, his kicking game was very good IMO. He turned the defence inside out on more than one occassion.

I am a Queensland supporter... Prince drove me nuts whenever he kicked. It was awful. One or two that went to the backs!!!!????

hybrid_tiger

Coach
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:

Apart from one or two that went straight to the backs, his kicking game was very good IMO. He turned the defence inside out on more than one occassion.

I am a Queensland supporter... Prince drove me nuts whenever he kicked. It was awful. One or two that went to the backs!!!!????

I saw multiple occassions where he found open space. You must have been watching a different game to me.

greeneyed

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:

I saw multiple occassions where he found open space. You must have been watching a different game to me.

Nope, I think there was only ONE State of Origin game on tonight, it was the one on Channel 9. Only I was watching the performance a bit more objectively.....

hybrid_tiger

Coach
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:

Nope, I think there was only ONE State of Origin game on tonight, it was the one on Channel 9. Only I was watching the performance a bit more objectively.....

Think what you like. Im sure most people would agree with me that his kicking game was good, if not spectacular.

greeneyed

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:

Think what you like. Im sure most people would agree with me that his kicking game was good, if not spectacular.

The territory was terrible. If it was that good, we would have won. I think most people would agree with me that it was exceptionally ordinary.

What he did in general play at a couple of crucial times, no argument. Kicking game... a disaster.

greeneyed

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
Cameron smith should have kicked more from dummy half.. QLD had really bad field position alot of the game

And it was because our kicks were awful.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:

The territory was terrible. If it was that good, we would have won. I think most people would agree with me that it was exceptionally ordinary.

What he did in general play at a couple of crucial times, no argument. Kicking game... a disaster.

:roll:

If Prince's kicking game was "a disaster", I'd hate to hear what you have to say when someone actually has a shocking day with the boot. :shock:

greeneyed

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:

If Prince's kicking game was "a disaster", I'd hate to hear what you have to say when someone actually has a shocking day with the boot. :shock:

How much more of a disaster do you want, when Qld score 2 tries to 1, but still lose the game? It was awful. I cringed every time he kicked straight down the throat of the opposition, which was just about every time. Qld got no territory from the kicks. It was an unmittigated disaster.

Take off the black glasses, then you might see what happened in the game........

hybrid_tiger

Coach
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:

How much more of a disaster do you want, when Qld score 2 tries to 1, but still lose the game? It was awful. I cringed every time he kicked straight down the throat of the opposition, which was just about every time. Qld got no territory from the kicks. It was an unmittigated disaster.

Take off the black glasses, then you might see what happened in the game........

So now Prince lost them the game because of his kicking?? Are you on drugs or something??

I seem to remember more than a few kicks which sat up between the two wingers deep on QLD's line.

And just a reminder - Prince wasnt kicking goals. That was Smith. :shock: And that is why QLD lost. Goalkicking.

greeneyed

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:

So now Prince lost them the game because of his kicking?? Are you on drugs or something??

I seem to remember more than a few kicks which sat up between the two wingers deep on QLD's line.

And just a reminder - Prince wasnt kicking goals. That was Smith. :shock: And that is why QLD lost. Goalkicking.

Mate... you are totally getting lost in your club support for your player... I can understand it... but he was just not up to Origin standard, at least with the kicking game. Get over it. The territory made from kicks was awful.... he didn't play all that well.

I admit our player in the game didn't play that well... get over it.........

hybrid_tiger

Coach
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
[quote:30256fbba8="greeneyed"]Prince was good in the tries, but his kicking game was MISERABLE..........

Mate... you are totally getting lost in your club support for your player... I can understand it... but he was just not up to Origin standard, at least with the kicking game. Get over it. The territory made from kicks was awful.... he didn't play all that well.

I admit our player in the game didn't play that well... get over it.........[/quote:30256fbba8]

Bullsh!t. I think you must have bumped the remote control after 5 minutes.

Prince was QLD's best player and you know it. So get over it.

SirShire

First Grade
It was an absolute piss poor game of football.

For NSW, Lewis, Hindmarsh and fitzgibbon were the only players who put in 100%

For QLD, I thought Prince, Carlaw, Slater, Crocker and Fitzgibbon were the only ones who tried harder. And smith.

it was an ordinary game of football.

WEebcke should have never went on in golden point. Tthey had no go forward to get Pricne in range.

greeneyed

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
[quote:53fd56cd25="hybrid_tiger"][quote:53fd56cd25="greeneyed"]Prince was good in the tries, but his kicking game was MISERABLE..........

I admit our player in the game didn't play that well... get over it.........[/quote:53fd56cd25]

Prince was QLD's best player and you know it. So get over it.[/quote:53fd56cd25]

Nope, I watched it all and cheered for Qld... who were you cheering for?????

I bet you are a NSW supporter.

I am being absolutely unbiased as a Queenslander, regarding the performance of our team.

Come clean, who do you support?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
[quote:6c3afd2149="greeneyed"][quote:6c3afd2149="hybrid_tiger"][quote:6c3afd2149="greeneyed"]Prince was good in the tries, but his kicking game was MISERABLE..........

I admit our player in the game didn't play that well... get over it.........[/quote:6c3afd2149]

Prince was QLD's best player and you know it. So get over it.[/quote:6c3afd2149]

Nope, I watched it all and cheered for Qld... who were you cheering for?????

I bet you are a NSW supporter.

I am being absolutely unbiased as a Queenslander, regarding the performance of our team.

Come clean, who do you support?[/quote:6c3afd2149]

Of course I am a NSW supporter.

But as Prince is a Tiger, I was watching his game very closely and he impressed me.

You must be the only one who thought he had a sh!t game. Why dont you check out the other thread and see what everyone else thought of him?