What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Arm Do You Wear Your Watch On?

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I've recently noticed that there is an increasing number of people wearing their watch on their right arm.

I always thought that people wore their watches on their non dominant arm, i.e., right handed people wore their watch on their left arm and vice versa. Now I'm not so sure. But left handed people make up only about 10% of the population.

Which arm do you wear your watch on?

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I stopped wearing a watch over 10 years ago..

(That’s over 5,256,000 minutes to you watch-wearing freaks)

Found things a lot more enjoyable as I was able to live more in the moment, not constantly be seeing time ticking away..

Pommy

Coach
Left arm and I’m right handed, pretty sure it would be a right twat to put on my right arm.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I stopped wearing a watch over 10 years ago..

(That’s over 5,256,000 minutes to you watch-wearing freaks)

Found things a lot more enjoyable as I was able to live more in the moment, not constantly be seeing time ticking away..
You are timeless.....

Eion

First Grade
Left arm. I always thought the idea for doing that was because you use your non dominant hand/arm less...and therefore you lessened the chance of scratching or damaging the watch.

Coparugby

Juniors
They are designed for the left hand. Note where the main button/knob thingy is. It’s easy for the right hand to manipulate/wind as required.

Pommy

Coach
They are designed for the left hand. Note where the main button/knob thingy is. It’s easy for the right hand to manipulate/wind as required.

Apple Watch (my daily watch) allows you to configure it so the crown is facing out on either arm.

Latest posts