What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to ?

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Yeah i saw them at splendour and was like wow i need to check this band out (one of the best parts of going to a festival)

So glad i did, such an awesome album, im in your mind fuzz is pretty good too.

Spud

Juniors
a2258942998_10.jpg

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
do they have a really crazy video - real cheap, scifi thing with a giant bird?seems to go for ever.

if it is them i liked it.

zappa is the man.
Only seen the video clip for hot wax, cellophane and gamma knife and i dont recall a big bird in any of them.

But if you like zappa you'll love this album (if you haven't heard it already)

Vic Mackey

Referee
Filter - Crazy Eyes

Richard back to his best.

One of my all time favourite bands. Surprises me they aren't more popular. I suppose Richards long rehab stint after The Amalgumt took their momentum away. My favourite album is actually The Trouble with Angels. Even though it's their least industrial I found it so raw and the song writing by far his best.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Papa Roach - Infest

More by accident but remembering that it has some great crunching guitars and plenty of energy. Between insects and angels my fav on the album

Storm13

Juniors
One of my all time favourite bands. Surprises me they aren't more popular. I suppose Richards long rehab stint after The Amalgumt took their momentum away. My favourite album is actually The Trouble with Angels. Even though it's their least industrial I found it so raw and the song writing by far his best.

Tide of the music industry changed for good around that time I guess.

Checked out their new album yet?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tide of the music industry changed for good around that time I guess.

Checked out their new album yet?

I've got it but haven't given it a good run. Will have to shortly. Didn't overly like the one before this but heard good things about CE

Latest posts