What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Dragon

Coach
Civ 6. Still amazes me how these games pull you in and 5 hours have passed before you know it

Apey

Staff member
I'd be lying if I didn't say Runescape, :oops::oops:

I played this a lot in 2003 - 2007 and again in 2014. I got 2 weeks free membership from the promotion and logged in for some further nostalgia, might do the H'ween event (oldschool) if I can be bothered.

I'm surprised Runescape is even still running. I remember playing it back in 2001.

Is Habbo hotel still around as well? lol

It's doing pretty well for what it is really. The main game and the old 2007 version still going pretty strong.

Eelectrica

Referee
A bit of Stellaris lately with the new patch and the Leviathans DLC.
The game is still a bit of a work in progress, but still it's game where I think I'll just get a couple of things done, and just play for half an hour or so.... 3 hours and 2am later. LOL

Eelectrica

Referee
Dishonored 2.

It's brilliant - so much harder than the first.
Indeed, I believe so.
After the first mission I thought I was back in the groove and getting back into the swing of things. Half way through the second mission I'm being chased by about 10 guards desperately looking for a place to hide with Far Reach.
Not in Dunwall anymore. LOL

Eelementary

Post Whore
Indeed, I believe so.
After the first mission I thought I was back in the groove and getting back into the swing of things. Half way through the second mission I'm being chased by about 10 guards desperately looking for a place to hide with Far Reach.
Not in Dunwall anymore. LOL

Exactly!

I like that it's harder, too.

I think I've figured out a good plan, then I take the corner - and stumble into 4 Elite Guards!

It's an awesome game.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Still hitting CS:GO hard. Playing on a casual Zombie server

Other than that, I'm switching between FIFA16, WWE2k17 and Football Manager

Iafeta

Referee
BF yes, campaign is super brutal and really emotive. WD, waiting for more reviews- very mixed bag at the moment

Going between FIFA 17, The Last Of Us (Factions mode remains highly addictive, more than three years later), and Rock Band 4 mainly. Thinking of adding Dishonoured 2 or Rise of the Tomb Raider into that rotation soon.

Eelectrica

Referee
Torment: Tides of Numenara.
Still the Early Access version, but near complete now so thought I'd take a look. Damn it's looking good.
Pretty sure this will end up being my GOTY for 2017.

Generalzod

Immortal
Gears of War 4 great game the best graphics (visuals) I have seen on a game, Even though the game is not native 4k, but the XBOX ONE S does remarkable job up scaling it..

Last edited:

Latest posts