What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Howl's Moving Castle, didn't like it as much as some of the other Miyazaki films.. but nonetheless beautiful... just something about his films that gets you spell bound

beautiful.

1. Men in Black. one of my favourites as a young lad. that end scene with teh marbles and what not is great. i like Tommy Lee Jones as a surley old dude so. yep. cool

2. the devils advocate.
dunno what to make. Theron is hot. so was the ranger chick. keanu reaves...what happened to him? big time actor now whats doing? nothing!
like the scene with the holy water.
laughed at the peadophile guy. hahahah. that dude has had some strange roles.

1. devils advocate - peadophile
2. 8mm. hulking killer in a stuff film.
3. the wire - Frankie Sabotka.Waterfront union boss. killed by mobsters(massive spoiler there)
4. Third watch. husband to that gruff sounding woman.

what was the go with the end. he shoots himslf in the head and thats it it all goes back to the court room?

spoiler. but seriously its like 10 years old at least.

Cupid Stunt

Haven't watched anything I've been really taken with in a while so stuck with Modern Family & the Boondocks but after watching the trailer I'm now wanting to see Scott Pilgrim Vs The World. Why? I have no idea, but I am...

elyod138

Bench
Haven't watched anything I've been really taken with in a while so stuck with Modern Family & the Boondocks but after watching the trailer I'm now wanting to see Scott Pilgrim Vs The World. Why? I have no idea, but I am...

I've read the comics, it should translate to the big screen very well.

Seeing the trailers and the people that are involved, it looks like they have nailed it.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Hancock - Nice concept, poor attempt.
Mean Streets - Kept over looking this, finally watched it, not disappointed.
Dog Day Afternoon - This was brilliant.
Highlander - Never seen it, still haven't, I got as far as the guy doing backflips in the parking lot and switched it off.

McLovin

Staff member
The Human Centipede - I was expecting alot worse. Was enjoyable tbh...

The illusionist - Rubbish

Jackie Brown - Thought it was ok.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Old School - Classic

just dl'ed Hot Tub Time Machine but havnt watched it yet. Its looks like it could be a classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts