What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Penrith fan

Juniors
1715667876881.png

Scarlett Johansson’s Secret Marvel Project Revealed, It’s Not Black Widow

I’ve exclusively learned that Scarlett Johansson is working on turning The Blonde Phantom into a Disney+ series for Marvel. The Blonde Phantom was a masked crime fighter who appeared in mid-1940s comic books, and now she’s being resurrected by Scarlett Johansson.

By day the Blonde Phantom’s name is Louise Grant, and she’s a secretary at the Mark Mason Detective Agency. Louise is in love with her boss and the two have a very Lois Lane/Clark Kent dynamic. Intentionally reversing the well-known Superman narrative, Mark Mason is in love with the Blonde Phantom but barely notices his mousy secretary, Louise Grant.

View attachment 87968

Scarlett Johansson’s Secret Marvel Project Revealed, It’s Not Black Widow

I’ve exclusively learned that Scarlett Johansson is working on turning The Blonde Phantom into a Disney+ series for Marvel. The Blonde Phantom was a masked crime fighter who appeared in mid-1940s comic books, and now she’s being resurrected by Scarlett Johansson.

By day the Blonde Phantom’s name is Louise Grant, and she’s a secretary at the Mark Mason Detective Agency. Louise is in love with her boss and the two have a very Lois Lane/Clark Kent dynamic. Intentionally reversing the well-known Superman narrative, Mark Mason is in love with the Blonde Phantom but barely notices his mousy secretary, Louise Grant.
Sounds craptaculour!

Wizardman

First Grade
I have low expectations and they're generally met with most of his films.
Im a Statham fan but I admit his movies can be hit and miss.....particularly his more recent fare. I saw "The Meg 2" and it was absolutely horrible.

I did like "The Beekeeper" a lot though......his best movie over the past five years or so for sure.

My favourite movie of his was "The Mechanic" remake......I adore that movie. The sequel was absolutely horrible though.

kit66

Bench
On a recent international flight this popped up in my entertainment package among all the rubbish films so not a difficult choice to rewatch it, a hard watch in some ways but with Hoffman and Voight at their best hard to take your eyes off the screen. 9/10

Spoiler Alert - this shows the ending.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Just watched the Wolf Creek films (and series). Loved them, the villain makes it all.

Been re-watching the Conjuring and Insidious movies recently...MY HOUSE!!

PJ

First Grade
Just watched the Wolf Creek films (and series). Loved them, the villain makes it all.

Been re-watching the Conjuring and Insidious movies recently...MY HOUSE!!

There is a show on Netflix called Devil on Trial about the case that I think the 3rd Conjuring is based on.

I found it interesting