What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should we do with Kearney? #2

What should we do with Kearney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, we've had a few weeks. A win and two losses.

Have you changed your mind? Still got the same opinion?

REMEMBER: This isn't a thread for bitching, whinging, fighting or dickwankery. Vote in the poll, post your opinion and don't turn this into a quotefest or a circlejerk.

strider

Post Whore
the thing is, like Ando, I don't think SK will want to wait until mid next year to decide his future .... so again we might have to make a move before then

Suitman

Post Whore
the thing is, like Ando, I don't think SK will want to wait until mid next year to decide his future .... so again we might have to make a move before then

Funny thing is, he ain't actually in any position to push for an upgrade atm.
We hold the upper hand.

Suity

Eels Dude

Coach

If results continue the way they are, SK will probably become unemployable as a head NRL coach, even moreso than DA. Like players, coaches have to prove themselves. It was probably stupid of DA to ask for an extension, but the club using that as a reason for sacking him was equally silly. It'll be interesting to see if the club handle the situation differently or not.

Someone

Bench
your all merkins, kearney is the 4th best coach the Eels have had in past decade.

Seriously though, i agree with suitman, wait and see how we go next year, if still shit then sack him.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
nothing has changed, if he were in the NFL he'd be booted after rd 4, but hey, i forget sometimes that the NFL clubs are run by professionals..

Avenger

Immortal
7 wins from a possible 31 games. No other sport, no other team would put up with that statistic. Yet he has a plan where he presents a few lectures and additional training to our juniors - calls it an academy and we should just be patient and swallow that shit up from a rookie coach drowning from the expectations of a big Sydney Club with some of the most passionate fans in the NRL who have not tasted ultimate success for 26 years.

Give me a f**king break !!! Get rid of him. If he didn't have Hayne we would lose every f**king game.

Last edited:

Sensai Cobra

Juniors
Do we really need to wait until next year, surely by the end of this season we'll know if he's shit or not.

If we pick up the spoon this year, will there still be any hope?

And if we find some form and finish the season strongly then he gets till the end of his contract, and 2013 to push for an extension.

Last edited:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
7 wins from a possible 31 games. No other sport, no other team would put up with that statistic. Yet he has a plan where he presents a few lectures and additional training to our juniors - calls it an academy and we should just be patient and swallow that shit up from a rookie coach drowning from the expectations of a big Sydney Club with some of the most passionate fans in the NRL who have not tasted success for 26 years.

Give me a f**king break. Get rid of him. If he didn't have Hayne we would lose every f**king game.

yep, no wonder the deluded fans we have wonder why we have won f**k all in nearly 30 years, yet still stick with these f**kwits, as well as supporting the shit house players we've kept for long periods moving heaven and hell to retain them. No wonder why as each day goes by im giving less and less shit about the club.

The same fans that wanted luke f**king burt over jarryd hayne at fullback ffs:crazy:

Last edited:

IFR33K

Coach
Do we really need to wait until next year, surely by the end of this season we'll know if he's shit or not.

If we pick up the spoon this year, will there still be any hope?

And if we find some form and finish the season strongly then he gets tills the end of his contract, and 2013 to push for an extension.

Cant agree any more. We have gone backwards since last year. There are absolutely no indicators that we have/will improve for 2013. If to date, we had seen steady progression, then I would be more than happy for SK to see out his contract.

We have signed a half back for a reported $550 K, and to be honest, Morts or Robbo could of done the same job to date.

We have let a talented hooker go, yet retained the services of a thirty something y.o journeyman.

The non selection of shacks and Horo has been bewildering, not to mention the use of the bench.

Cant see us out of this mess, with the current set up, any time soon.

Latest posts