What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should we do with Kearney? #2

What should we do with Kearney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone

Bench
I think if we get some big name signings we wait til next year.

If kearney cant produce a decent recuitment drive then f**k the merkin off then.

He knows the team is low quality, next 6 weeks will make or break him.

Avenger

Immortal

If kearney cant produce a decent recuitment drive then f**k the merkin off then.

I'd sack him now but you have made a valid point. To date there have been no quality signings for 2013.

Stagger eel

Staff member
yep, no wonder the deluded fans we have wonder why we have won f**k all in nearly 30 years, yet still stick with these f**kwits, as well as supporting the shit house players we've kept for long periods moving heaven and hell to retain them. No wonder why as each day goes by im giving less and less shit about the club.

The same fans that wanted luke f**king burt over jarryd hayne at fullback ffs:crazy:

I know I know..crazy huh????..:crazy:...what about those who once rated Ash Graham???...insane man!!! :crazy:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
what quality players would come here with him as coach? i think everyone but eels fans realise that he's an epic dud. Players and fans bought into a rebuilding year last year crap, not next year, no one will come unless we offer a third of our cap.

Last edited:

Someone

Bench
what quality players would come here as coach? i think everyone but eels fans realise that he's an epic dud. Players and fans bought into a rebuilding year last year crap, not next year, no one will come unless we offer a third of our cap.

time will tell. if at the end of this year its clear we going to have a shit squad, id say 99 per cent of fans will be calling for his head. Doubt he will survive that.

He knows the pressures on.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
time will tell. if at the end of this year its clear we going to have a shit squad, id say 99 per cent of fans will be calling for his head. Doubt he will survive that.

He knows the pressures on.

no one will come, sorry, i mean, if i were a player and after how the team has played this year, would i come? f**k no. It is strikingly obvious with the way the team is playing that he cannot coach.

Eels Dude

Coach
It's becoming more and more clear SK is out of his depth. It's alright to have a 'plan' but can he implement it? I think he's struggling with combining the role of this long term plan for the entire club and the every day role of coaching the first grade side. He either needs someone beside him to run one or the other or someone more qualified to turn our club around might need to replace him. This is too big a job for a rookie coach unfortunately.

Maroubra Eel

Coach

Yeah good point.

Stagger eel

Staff member
yeah nice spin, if you actually watched him before his injury he was a fine talent.

that's an even better spin...:D

mind you I'm sure HJ is about the only one who called for Burt selection aheah of Hayne at 1 way back in 08 and still does..

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It's becoming more and more clear SK is out of his depth. It's alright to have a 'plan' but can he implement it? I think he's struggling with combining the role of this long term plan for the entire club and the every day role of coaching the first grade side. He either needs someone beside him to run one or the other or someone more qualified to turn our club around might need to replace him. This is too big a job for a rookie coach unfortunately.

every coach has a plan, every single one, just kearneys plan is utter shit.

I can propose a f**king plan, would that mean that i will get hired as a coach? hell no, well...