What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's going on at Penrith?

Vee

First Grade
Serious question for Panthers fans. Their captain and franchise player on the outer. Gould's pick for NSW captain on the bench and a performance like that tonight.

Too easy to just say Griffin, you need to offer more details.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Back to back finals for the first time since 2003-04 and I don't have to boycott next year's games since they made the 8.... We did what Canberra couldn't do....

OldPanther

Coach
Back to back finals for the first time since 2003-04 and I don't have to boycott next year's games since they made the 8.... We did what Canberra couldn't do....

You keep saying this like it's a good thing. We just scrapped into the 8 on the back of barely beating bottom 8 teams and even those performances weren't very good. There was no attacking structure and our defence has always been suspect.

Spade

Juniors
Is there a chance they're looking to offload Moylan to try and bring in Cronk for next year?

It'd be abit silly if that's the case, Cronk has 1-2 seasons left at best, Moylan would have 8-10 years left. Plus Cronk and Cleary are both similar players, wouldn't work.

Fangs

Coach
I just want to know what the real story is here. Does Moylan want out, or are the Panthers trying to shaft him?

I can barely believe that it would be the latter. Club Captain, clutch football, great smile and great hands the complete package really.

All sick of reading the dribble about those 'in the know'.

Canard

Immortal
Besides the cap exempt teams in the Broncos, Dogs and Roosters who is going to suddenly have cap space for a $1M player?

Big Salad

Juniors
Knights too possibly, but Tigers would be most likely. Panthers would still have to cover some of his salary in their cap.