What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats gone wrong with BMOZ ???????

dungay dragon

Juniors
Watching the former Dragon for the grubs on Thursday he didnt appear a happy camper and made several uncharacteristic mistakes.....Why ???
Perhaps Daley might have told him he is struggling to hold his spot in the Origin Blues side or word seeping out of the kennel that twin brother JOSH is on the nose and is being shopped around with several other former stars including Graham , Eastwood and Kasiano...Interesting times ahead at Belmore ......

getsmarty

Immortal
Pretty much this.

Yep..not too hard to work out. A team that on paper should be top 4 under-performing. They sign Foran/Woods...who's next..I'd bet Cronk...even the Bulldogs need to make room in their roster to make this happen. Rumour is they are allegedly shopping around a number of players. Reynolds was the first...

Life's Good

Coach
Yep..not too hard to work out. A team that on paper should be top 4 under-performing. They sign Foran/Woods...who's next..I'd bet Cronk...even the Bulldogs need to make room in their roster to make this happen. Rumour is they are allegedly shopping around a number of players. Reynolds was the first...
Not that I give a f*ck but I said as much in the Bulldogs v Cowboys game thread. It looks like Des has borrowed Ricky Stuart's projector and those players aren't happy.

Lewish33

Juniors
Watching the former Dragon for the grubs on Thursday he didnt appear a happy camper and made several uncharacteristic mistakes.....Why ???
Perhaps Daley might have told him he is struggling to hold his spot in the Origin Blues side or word seeping out of the kennel that twin brother JOSH is on the nose and is being shopped around with several other former stars including Graham , Eastwood and Kasiano...Interesting times ahead at Belmore ......
I think it's called karma.

Latest posts