What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

I had a plate of spaghetti and meatballs then watched a play of 12 Angry Men, both at a state school. Should have remade that play about this side of the site and called it 12 Angry Merkins.
12 angry men, 1 halfback and 12 cups of concrete. That's a recipe for success.

Bazal

Post Whore
I had a plate of spaghetti and meatballs then watched a play of 12 Angry Men, both at a state school. Should have remade that play about this side of the site and called it 12 Angry Merkins.

But how would they choose just 12...?

Eelogical

Referee
For the uneducated, juror #8's role is to convince the other 11 that's he's right and they're wrong.

For the uneducated, juror #8's role is to convince the other 11 that's he's right and they're wrong.
Uneducated or unaware? There is a difference and statistically, in this instance, id say it leans more to unaware. Do you really think that most on here are uneducated you f**king imbecile? How many times do i have to spell it out for you morons?

Eelogical

Referee
Uneducated or unaware? There is a difference and statistically, in this instance, id say it leans more to unaware. Do you really think that most on here are uneducated you f**king imbecile? How many times do i have to spell it out for you morons?

someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1-1.jpg

Lol. He's allright. He thinks laterally and logically. He's not always right and he loves a debate but he does know how to think. At least he does think and thats more than some manage to do. I've learned a lot about RL and life by reading his stuff. He should write a book called "How to Muse Fiends and Influence Sheeple".

IFR33K

Coach
If the team is traveling well this time next year, yes,

How does he turn it around? It’s obvious him trying to replicate Bellamy isn’t working. Signing journeymen and rejects isn’t the answer. His two biggest signings turned out to be a disaster, thankfully it didn’t hurt us the following years. Is it his lack of blooding juniors that’s the problem? With one of the biggest junior leagues in the country, should he be doing what Penrith do?

Gronk

Staff member
How does he turn it around? It’s obvious him trying to replicate Bellamy isn’t working. Signing journeymen and rejects isn’t the answer. His two biggest signings turned out to be a disaster, thankfully it didn’t hurt us the following years. Is it his lack of blooding juniors that’s the problem? With one of the biggest junior leagues in the country, should he be doing what Penrith do?

Well we have plenty of spots open for 2019. That offers a huge opportunity for a turnaround.

Utility: Gutherson (25), Salmon, Smith, Takairangi (30)
Fullback: French (23)
W/C: Hoffman (31), M.Jennings (31)
Half: Moses (25), Norman (28)
Hooker: -
Edge forward: Ma'u (31), Moeroa (24)
Tight forward: Alvaro (26), Brown, Evans, Mannah (31)

Assume you add Paulo, Akafoulau, Mahoney, Stone. Niukore will probably be re-signed.