What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where’s the washup up Quigses?

sandshark

Bench
Hard to pick players but here I go.
3- Paulo (80 solid minutes in defence)
2- Prior (Nice try, some good forward momentum)
1- Lee (Errorless and improving each week)
0.5- Loots (Great defence)

Cunuva game ay mi ladz?

Quigs

Immortal
Glad I twice watched the replay of the Royal Wedding in the lead up to the 4pm-ish kick off.

It set me in the right frame of mind to watch that boring bullshit.

Gawd we make it hard for ourselves.

bluefox68

Staff member
I only saw the second half due to ‘family commitments’...

3. Ramien (great try to pull us back into the game)
2. Chad (good controlling of the game)
1. Segeyaro (for sparking the attack)

Am I crazy? That’s what I saw...

Eion

First Grade
Feef
Eddie
Paulo/ Prior

Next closest for mine, Rammstein had some great moments but also some poor defence. The chad started well but some ordinary kicks (esp the one on the full)

fizman

Bench
I watched the Press Conference and I must say Gal didn’t look real happy.

It’s only speculation, but I am wondering whether this Andrew Fifita playing for Tonga and NSW may in some small part creating a distraction.

Wade was very clear that he thought Fifita should not be eligible to play for NSW.

Gal shut it down in the Presso and said he won’t give his thoughts until he speaks with Fifita directly and would then share his thoughts on 100% Footy.

The perception is that it may be a distraction. It also sounds like for the first time in a long time there are no leaks about the NSW team - nobody seems to have a clue what Fittler is thinking.

roboshark

Coach

It’s only speculation, but I am wondering whether this Andrew Fifita playing for Tonga and NSW may in some small part creating a distraction.

Wade was very clear that he thought Fifita should not be eligible to play for NSW.

Gal shut it down in the Presso and said he won’t give his thoughts until he speaks with Fifita directly and would then share his thoughts on 100% Footy.

The perception is that it may be a distraction. It also sounds like for the first time in a long time there are no leaks about the NSW team - nobody seems to have a clue what Fittler is thinking.
Rarely does fittler either

Eion

First Grade

That was weird. Back the big burrito wade!

Inferno

Coach
I don't think it's a distraction. It was pretty obvious from the presser last week Fifita wasn't really considering it. He was joking when he said only if they let me play 1 and 3.

It's all ducks and drakes they won't pick him, but why not let QLD waste time doing some homework on him.

wibble

Bench
One good thing is that the form of several players lifted to cover for others.

Gallen, Ramien, Holmes, Townsend, Fifita, Dugan, Capewell, Segeyaro and Bakuya were all "down" on form. That sounds harsher than I mean it too.

Gallen, Dugan and Bakuya were all back from injury and were fine. Fifita was very good, just not sensational like he has been. But they were all not as great as they usually are, or have been recently.

But Prior, Lee, Leutele (those 3 have had a good fortnight), Moylan, Paulo lifted. It is "good" in that clearly the team is able to get match winning performances from across the park, and don't rely on just a few players.

It will be great when they all lift at once.. .

Plastered

Juniors
Sad old game that was, but good to win with a shyzenhoffen performance. Feef good, Seg good, Richard good, that was about it. Capes got owned...can't hit or stop in defence, got driven back about 5 metres every time. Paulo the same (good try saver though). Kicking was very average, and the kick chase was even worse. We need Wado and Lewie.

Latest posts