What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where does it end?

And yet despite NSW having a rotating policy in the forwards, the worst halves combination in origin history and a backline that can barely get a lookin with Kangaroos selectors, they went within a point of clinching the series against arguably the greatest QLD side ever assembled in a decider at Suncorp. Says quite a lot doesn't it?

Yep, and what it says is that they lost again.

Pig Mouth

Juniors
And yet despite NSW having a rotating policy in the forwards, the worst halves combination in origin history and a backline that can barely get a lookin with Kangaroos selectors, they went within a point of clinching the series against arguably the greatest QLD side ever assembled in a decider at Suncorp. Says quite a lot doesn't it?

NEK MINNIT!!!

Lost 7 in a row...

It does say quite a lot. QLD are getting a little too slack thinking NSW are going to be as heartless as they have been for the last 6 years. The latest origin series showed that the blues are starting to get very shitty with being totally useless sacks of rotten meat.

Doomednow

Bench
OT

Pigmouth, are you aware that you shopped Myles' head on to the wrong end of that battering ram?

Knightmare

Coach
You make it sound like it's good shit, you nuffie.

XXXX Bitter- alright, on the same level as Tooheys New TBH.

XXXX Gold- wtf is wrong with people when this is Australia's biggest selling beer? It's MID STRENGTH FFS! Bad enough that it's the heaviest beer you can get when going to the footy in Qld...

XXXX Summer- if you like Corona it's alright, but a little too bland for mine.

Coopers Pale Ale FTW, Sparkling Ale if you want to get really messy...

Pig Mouth

Juniors
XXXX Bitter- alright, on the same level as Tooheys New TBH.

XXXX Gold- wtf is wrong with people when this is Australia's biggest selling beer? It's MID STRENGTH FFS! Bad enough that it's the heaviest beer you can get when going to the footy in Qld...

XXXX Summer- if you like Corona it's alright, but a little too bland for mine.

Coopers Pale Ale FTW, Sparkling Ale if you want to get really messy...

I could've guessed you drink coopers

Pig Mouth

Juniors
OT

Pigmouth, are you aware that you shopped Myles' head on to the wrong end of that battering ram?

Don't get all technical on me. The priceless facial expression is what I was after and if I put it into the other end then the head will be looking towards the center of the ram. Anyway it's is not necessarily the "wrong end". :lol: