What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will storm finish

Merlin

I reckon anything worse than 4th will be disappointing. The Storm have a real shot at making the GF this year but a lot will depend on how they get through the Origin series and how many games Scott Hill misses.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Surandy said:
Got a link?

The Catalans site that I just followed the link from the superleague.co.uk website. AT least I think Alex Chan was mentioned in the article somewhere that I read a while ago.......

Mike - I haven't cursed anyone since Robbie Ross, and that was a while ago! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noa

First Grade
theyve lost most of there good players
there best player is cameron smith
if hes not captain then its a cop out
theyll probably give it to that overated cat slater

melbourne will struggle without these guys, i predict terrible start, an ok finish but still 13th

storm will be fighting with canberra and warriors for the spoon. A team of nuffys and one overrated fullback.

Bunch of nuffies, havent missed a GF since :lol::lol::lol:

Season vet

Juniors
any side with slater inglis smith in it is a good chance of winning every week, i say 5th at worst...

MsStorm

Bench
Being a bit conservative here, but I'd say anywhere between 1-8, depending on injuries, suspensions, etc.

big_matt

Juniors
No reason we can't finish first. I would expect somewhere in top four.

Looking through the big league season preview I wouldnt swap our 17 for any other team's lineup.