What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which player would be the biggest loss in regards to team performance if they were to go down?

Which player would be the biggest loss in regards to team performance if they were to go down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bandwagon

Staff member
It's a bit like saying, 'if you were going to lose a wheel on your car, which one would you miss the most?'
(I'd say the steering wheel.)

I had a a HG Monaro back when I was a younger fella, anyways I bought a sports steering wheel for it and upon fitting it found it had come with the wrong boss, cause the original was such an arse to get off (and I kinda broke it a bit ) I didn't want to put it back on, so while I waited for the right one to come in, I used a set of vise grips instead for a coupla days.

Bandwagon

Staff member
But on topic, I'd go Jennings, ATM, I don't reckon we could replace him with anyone near as effective on current form.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Pretty obvious (to all but three members) that it will be a spine player because they're harder to replace. I went for Norman because he is both a key general play kicker and an on-field leader.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Pretty obvious (to all but three members) that it will be a spine player because they're harder to replace. I went for Norman because he is both a key general play kicker and an on-field leader.

Sure, but when a spine player is continually isolated in defence and steamrolled and thus more fatigued, he becomes less valuable.

Eelpout

Juniors
Either one of our halves, they are both pretty important to us

We would realise just how important if we had to replace either one of them with Robbo

Don't forget that every single one of your rucks start with your dummy half. Look how in-cohesive the Bulldogs look largely because of this (although their halves are not doing a very good job either).

T.S Quint

Coach

We have won quite a few games this year with only one recognized half. We would t be as good if we lost one, but I don't think it would hurt us as mush as if we lost our last recognised dummy-half.

Although the point about Moses' goal kicking is a good one. We've already lost our first-choice kicker.

Latest posts