What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the best sides to watch?

Who are the best sides to watch at their best (4 options)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Storm and Warriors...but you would never admit to the Storm being attractive to watch would you Strat as they are scummy cheats.

Evenflow

Bench
I have nightmares of the days when people use to mock Dragons for being boring. I wake up in a sweat. I was so traumatized. Now I just have my finals DVDs to console me. :(

lol this. If it wins your team a comp who gives a flying f**k how boring they're perceived from the likes of Loudtwat. Winner are grinners and losers can please themselves and all that.

some11

Referee
Say what you want about the Storm, I love watching them absolutely punish shit teams.

the dude

Juniors
Warriors and Raiders generally are good to watch. You never know what you are going to get with either side, when they turn it on it's entertaining.

Manly are also good to watch, I despise the Roosters too much to appreciate their football.

Loudstrat

Coach
Storm and Warriors...but you would never admit to the Storm being attractive to watch would you Strat as they are scummy cheats.
Hit up after hitup and endless grapples are hardly gripping. The Storm are only exciting when Slater is in space.

But yeah, the only teams I didnt mention as good to watch are salary cap cheats. Is that why you reckon the Cowpats are sh*t to watch - because you hate Aussies?

lol this. If it wins your team a comp who gives a flying f**k how boring they're perceived from the likes of Loudtwat. Winner are grinners and losers can please themselves and all that.
No. The salary cap is more important than that. FFS last years GF was boring except for when Graham got hungry.

BranVan3000

Coach
Storm, Rabbitohs, Roosters and Manly are "boring" because they are consistently playing amazing. You get used to amazing.

Crap teams like Warriors are entertainers because they punctuate periods of brilliance between periods of crap. Bigger highs and lows. Warriors are a roller coaster ride, the top 4 are a plane ride.

the dude

Juniors
Does anyone else find it interesting that of the 4 teams with 0 votes thus far, 3 of them are linked to the same coach

Hutty1986

Immortal

+35,000

I just wish the Saints were as "boring" now as they were in 2010.

Ah well, I think we'll be back in the contenders mix in 2014.

Apey

Staff member
Then you have teams that are boring and average/shit. Like mine :lol:

miccle

Bench
Mine too, Apey. Broncos are easily among the most boring teams of the comp nowadays (for the past 13 years or so, really).

The Storm are awesome to watch. Even a few years back when they were roundly considered "boring", I think I preferred the term "clinical". Hate the pricks, but love the way they play the game.

The Warriors and Cowboys (at their best) can also be electric to watch. And while it hasn't been the case for a while, the Roosters can round out my top four - have thoroughly enjoyed watching them go around this year.

The Enforcer

Juniors
My mighty Dragons are the best to watch as my kids can sit behind the posts and get a good close up of the players after the opposition scores.

Dav0c

Juniors
Some teams are good to watch when they are playing certain other teams, eg Melbourne and NZ are both exciting to watch when they play each other.

POPEYE

Coach
Tips me hat, you sly old fox. A thread denouncing your own team so you can have open slather at Melbourne. If nothing else you are persistent and for that you deserve all the brownie points you can muster. None from me though, can't con a con man

nrlnrl

First Grade
Some teams are good to watch when they are playing certain other teams, eg Melbourne and NZ are both exciting to watch when they play each other.

agree with this, like in all sports, certain teams bring out the best in each other ( of course there are those that bring out the worst too )

Good win against the Dragons, but seriously were the votes for the Tigers based on that game only ? For 80% of this season they've been terrible to watch.

Last edited:
Hit up after hitup and endless grapples are hardly gripping. The Storm are only exciting when Slater is in space.

But yeah, the only teams I didnt mention as good to watch are salary cap cheats. Is that why you reckon the Cowpats are sh*t to watch - because you hate Aussies?

No. The salary cap is more important than that. FFS last years GF was boring except for when Graham got hungry.

Lol..played the nationality card. Classy...

C'mon Strat you can do better than that...

adamkungl

Immortal
Don't understand how anyone wouldn't love watching the Roosters win :lol: Best attack and defense in the comp, much loved superstars like SBW, freaks like Jennings, and the NSW halves carving up.

Aside from that perfect advertisement for Rugby League, Melbourne and Manly are great to watch, Warriors always seem to feature in the best games of the last few years, Titans games have surprised me this year.

TheDMC

Bench
As a warriors fan, definitely not the Warriors, worse team to watch in the NRL, far too stressful.