What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who are the players you want us to sign?

I agree that we have some good young players but we also need experience as well to get us through the close games...

Chambers will be gone and if Turner goes as well then this will really test our depth.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
totally agree. if anything, we've got too many expensive backs (i'm guessing quinn and turner would be on heaps??).

isn't it blaringly obvious we kinda need a 5-8 next year...? lol
Yes it is, totally agree. Going by reports it looks like we will re-sign Taumata or chase Albert Kelly.

I also think if we are going to buy anymore players one needs to be a decent forward. If we get rid of Koopu and Anderson and we have already gotten rid of Manua then we need another forward, I am still not liking Brett White he has no grunt.

Yes it is, totally agree. Going by reports it looks like we will re-sign Taumata or chase Albert Kelly.

I also think if we are going to buy anymore players one needs to be a decent forward. If we get rid of Koopu and Anderson and we have already gotten rid of Manua then we need another forward, I am still not liking Brett White he has no grunt.

i disagree white is a class frontrower. but hey if we need youngsters for the pack, ring me bellamy lol

Dan70

Juniors
1. Slater
2. Turner
3. Tomane
4. Inglis
5. Quinn
6. Maloney/Taumata/Finch
7. Cronk
8. Lima
9. Smith
10. White
11. Manu
12. Hoffman
13. Johnson

14. Hinchcliffe
15. Blair
16. Proctor
17. Cross

Hopefully selling the Andersons (Brett and Scott), Koopu, Guerra, Nielson etc. Will give us the cash to sign Finchie, but if not I think Maloney or Taumata will do a fine job if we keep experience and continuity around them.

I'd also expect the likes of Hep Cahill, Sinbad Kali and Louis Fanene in the forwards, and Sam Joe, Willie Isa and Matt Duffie in the backs to become more involved next year, as cover for injuries/Origin/resting key players.

So I don't expect any signings for a starting spot next year....