What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who did you support before the Storm?

Carl

Juniors
I supported the South Queensland Crushers, and the Gold Coast Chargers.....Oh well! :shock:

Yea the Saints for me too.

No wonders I changed codes (around '91)

GO Storm !!!!!
yellow.gif

knights04

Bench
I was a Storm fan for 80 mins in the 99 GF. I still cannot believe they won over the Dragons, with one of the most if not contraversial decisions in NRL history, with that penalty try.

Once Dead

Bench
chemicalbrother said:
tdcockers said:
hehe, i am in the same boat, only i wasnt converted

i only got into sport (read rugby league) in 1998, and always liked to go for the underdogs, so the storm was the obvious choice :)

I coverted because some Politcial Party (JEFF KENNET the Royal Hideass) was having plans to sell Waverly Park and if that happend, i would not go to a AFL game EVER AGIAN!!!!. That was a Brillant place for the Storm i think!!!.

Look what happen!!!!.

I was always keen on the Balmain Tigers before 1998.

and you crossed to the dark side........you could of been a Tiger for life

Impellitteri said:
chemicalbrother said:
tdcockers said:

i only got into sport (read rugby league) in 1998, and always liked to go for the underdogs, so the storm was the obvious choice :)

I coverted because some Politcial Party (JEFF KENNET the Royal Hideass) was having plans to sell Waverly Park and if that happend, i would not go to a AFL game EVER AGIAN!!!!. That was a Brillant place for the Storm i think!!!.

Look what happen!!!!.

i never support a merged team mate!!!!!

Once Dead

Bench
chemicalbrother said:
Impellitteri said:
chemicalbrother said:
tdcockers said:

Look what happen!!!!.

i never support a merged team mate!!!!!

lol...Melbourne made that happen!

Argh but i never supported a Merge Team and technially it was not Melbourne Fault? It was the NRL fault!!!!. Go back to your WEST TIGERS FORUM