What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you want to play against in Round 1?

thommo4pm

Coach
I wish the draw would hurry up and come out, it's taking forever this year.

Anyway, who do you want your side to play against in Round 1 for next year?
Is there a contest you want to see for your side to start the season next year?

For me, I'd have to say Saints v Wests would be an ideal opening round fixture.

TheDMC

Bench
As a warriors fan, always love to see them kick off against Brisbane. Our first ever match was against them in 95, and since a long and even rivalry. Plus we owe the bastards one for smashing us in the finals this year.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Wouldn't think there would be many Dragon fans that wouldnt say Tiger scum. I just hope someone puts a big hit on that cat Moltzen.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I want to pump little brother round 1. And if it's with Carney coming up with a man of the match performance to start his Souths career...well that would make it even more sweeter.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i'd stick with the qld derby, round 1 at suncorp is always great. Just wish it was a sat night game to so i could fly down friday nite and start at lunch the next day

Iafeta

Referee
Souffs... gets us off to a winning note most years, and will again this year.

As a Warriors fan, I would we got an annual easy 2 points game against Souffs in Round 1. Walk in the park. Anyone whose playing them... we got this.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: at Bunniesman assuming lol@50uff$ have signed Carney.

I wouldn't mind trouncing Parramatta to start the season.

Ladmate

Bench
Dragons with Moltzen. They want him so bad for some reason, but I will be 100% confident of beating them if they had Moltzen.

_Johnsy

Referee
Dragons with Moltzen. They want him so bad for some reason, but I will be 100% confident of beating them if they had Moltzen.

Either you are partially geniused or just struggle with comprehension.

We don't want him bad, we just object to being farmed around by a player, which in turn has not enabled us to further recruit to fill the position he was due to fill with us. I think you'll find most saints fans could not give a flying dark.

The only ones who seem to want Tim bad, are the Tigers board , CEO and Bunji.

For me Rnd 1 V merkinerbury

Last edited:

thorson1987

Coach
Warriors @ home.

Get the loss out of the way early.

Then souffs the next week to get us on our winning run.