What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is Dog-T???

Conspiracy theory no32.
MattO is our culprit.
Whoever is doing this knows his way around a message board.
He is young enough to know the 'lingo'.
He claims to be a dogs supporter.
Maybe he has long wanted to be the trouble maker and not the moderator.
If it is MattO I have a new found respect for him.

Dog-T

Juniors
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Verbal Kint - The Usual Suspects

OK all, head back to the 'what is your favourite movie thread' and lets see who listed the usual suspects in there.....I think he has quoted from that movie twice, a hint perhaps??
This person seems quite educated, which definitely rules out a few of us lol
The Fan.

M

meltiger

Jeremey, we were chatting about it earlier and I am convicned that your choice of who it is "J" is the right one after the evidence you provided and Dog T's most recent post...

imported_bronco

Juniors
MFC, myself and Willow are one step ahead of you, we did that the last time he quoted the movie, please don't give names to who listed it on that thread, we don't want dog T to know which member we think he is.

Cheers
bronco

no worries bronco, im sure that dog-t is just loving all this attention. My original suspect is still the favourite in my mind, and the scent continues to strengthen lol
The Fan.

Dog-T

Juniors
willow and is broncobitch you is ruining poor dog's other thread by is trying to is talk to me on it dougs

you is irresponisble dougs

i is a wanted man and is understand you is having to want to is talk to me dougs but if you is do want to is talk to the is biggest baddest douggy in the community you is going to is have to is use the is biggest baddest thread in the is comunity dougs and it is this one dougs (which is name after me of course dougs)

wilow to is answer your is question ; i is cannot is tell you where i is doug as i is a wanted man and my is lair is a secret doug ; and who is your friends dougs?

ps i is could get you is banned from this community because i is the biggest baddest dougy in the universe with much influence doug

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Look Doug.... My friends only want to help you. We can offer you protection.
But thanks for the clue. There's only a few of us who can ban members.
BTW, I know where you is..... I know where you is right now.....

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dog T, I'm worried about your safety doug. is no good telling everyone. you send me is email and I will get tell you in reply where the danger is.... i will send lots of help... be quick... i have to go is soon...

G@v

Juniors
Welcome aboard Pancho. You are our 200th member,
emcocktl.gif
and for that you will recieve a years supply of tortillas and tequila from the Firkin Corporation's very own Mexican theme bar the 'Chihuahua Ay Caramba'.
emwink.gif

Latest posts