What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Is Going To Leichardt Oval On Saturday

Just Wondering Who Is Going To Leichardt Oval This Saturday For The Jersey Flegg Semi Which Kicks Off At 4pm

Myself And Wazzashark and a few others from the army will be going to cheer the boys on

maybe another fight with a trainer will be on :lol:

PJ

First Grade
Going to try but I have to get ready for my Daughters B'day party the next day.

Depends what sort of mood the Minister for Finance and War is in.

Macca

Coach
PJ said:
Depends what sort of mood the Minister for Finance and War is in.

But as the Governer General, you must reserve the right to over rule said minister. ;-)

PJ

First Grade
But as the Governer General, you must reserve the right to over rule said minister.
If I tried that there would be a blockage of supply issue similar, but more important, than what brought down Whitlam.

Either that or full scale revolution and I know who'd be first up against the wall to be shot.

Macca

Coach
He he. You have lost all power and are simply a figure head! Disgraceful!! MEN, it's time to take back what is rightfully ours! The pants!

Quint

Juniors
Baby sitting mate...
Don't get too testy, just having a go at you blokes because it seems you have to have the Miss's permission to do anything....
Just taking the piss really :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just heard on the Radio Sharks were up 16-6 with 20 minutes to go.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It looks like a Sharks win.

The score is 26-18 with 5 minutes to go.