What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is going up Brisbane?

Craig

Juniors
Yeah I'm looking at sitting in the general admission, which is about $15 and I should be able to use my ticket if I buy ahead to travel free on the train :D :clap:

Stormwarning[c]

Juniors
We will be going (yes with tin in hand), I know there are a few others going as well
Fampa and Stormdork (both locals up there now) were organising to get seats in a certain area. Can remember where thought.

When I get home tonight I'll look at the email and post back here (around 6.30pm)

Craig

Juniors
Ok, I want to sit with the Storm fans up there, so I will find out where before buyng a ticket from Tickettek.

Hoggy

Bench
2500km or whatever it is is a bit out of my reach.

I prefer being 22km from Melbourne.

miccle

Bench
It's awesome really - I know of 3 or 4 other melbournites making the journey, along with a lot of my family (who live in brissie, but are devils and therefore storm fans) there should be a top atmosphere there on sunday. Anyways, just look out for the concentration of 4-5 big broncs flags and banners in row one along the eastern grandstand - that's myself and the rest of the mob from nospam37.com :)

Most of all... i hope yas have a top day at a great stadium, and let's hope we have a fantastic and entertaining game too!

Stormwarning[c]

Juniors
mmmmm, North's jersey...might bring mine up with me.

Those Storm supporters going, listen for the tin can (cowbell) we will be close by.

Craig

Juniors
Well I have picked up my ticket today and I'm in Bay/Asile 310.

So I will be sitting with you guys.

We should find a spot to meet up.

Hoggy

Bench
Stormwarning[c said:
]mmmmm, North's jersey...might bring mine up with me.

Those Storm supporters going, listen for the tin can (cowbell) we will be close by.

So you're the bloke??

Wearing the barmy army shirt on Sunday as well.

Stormwarning[c]

Juniors
Criag, haven't got any pm.

We should be around the same area as I have put earlier, Look for a Storm Jersey with Storm Trooper 1 on the back. I'm the loud one

That might have been Hoggy, I wanted to wear my terrorism t-shirt but some might have been offended. (no it isn't supporting them it is having a go at them).

Last time we went to Brisbane the group of us made a lot of noise, so I don't think Sunday will be any different.

The_Savage_1

Juniors
Stormwarning[c said:
]Criag, haven't got any pm.

We should be around the same area as I have put earlier, Look for a Storm Jersey with Storm Trooper 1 on the back. I'm the loud one

That might have been Hoggy, I wanted to wear my terrorism t-shirt but some might have been offended. (no it isn't supporting them it is having a go at them).

Last time we went to Brisbane the group of us made a lot of noise, so I don't think Sunday will be any different.

yep i'll be there again with my See Ya Slater sign (if i can find it) and will try and get tickets in the same area.

Hoggy

Bench
Stormwarning[c said:
]That might have been Hoggy, I wanted to wear my terrorism t-shirt but some might have been offended. (no it isn't supporting them it is having a go at them).

You were the only one with a cow bell. :p

If that is one of those "f**k TERRORISTS" t-shirts then I want one.