What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the surprise guest on the Footy Show?

Parrasque

Juniors
The adds on NINE are hyping a surprise guest on the Footy Show this week. Who is it?
I think Fatty

aussies1st

Staff member
That would be one quick recovery by the Fatty if he did make it. Probably an NRL player

Jordan

Juniors
It could be the fat man... I remember reading in one of the news articles that he could just wake up one morning and be 100%. Maybe he's recovered already...

aussies1st

Staff member
From the last video they showed he didn't look great. But as the doctors told him he could be 100% like that.

imasharkie

Coach
Nelson Mandella. The footy show will celebrate his birthday by letting him announce the new nick name for the Gold Coast Pirates.

Jordan

Juniors
MrSharky said:
Andrew Johns... :roll:

:cool:

I wouldn't be surprised. He'll definitely be on the show one way or another talking about his renewed contract and ESL deal..

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
With all the news on the Tigers i recon it will be Benji, Prince or Hodgo.
Otherwise it will be someone from souths because they have the bye

ucantseeme

Juniors
It will probably be one of the actors off The Alice which has just started on Ch 9 or some other show like Skating On Thin Ice....Ch 9 are kings of cross promotion.

wittyfan

Referee
attamarrap said:
it's steve renouf and he will be plugging his new book

Ahhh, that makes sense!

They'll probably trot out Gus Gould for a romantic look back at Renouf's State Of Origin career as well.

Latest posts