What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the surprise guest on the Footy Show?

If they wheel out Andrew Johns again that'll do me. Awesome player, but offers nothing on the panel. Like when they kept bringing Wayne Bartrim out in years gone by - a fizzer.

I hope its Webcke, but I reckon it'll be a chick.

Brendon

Juniors
Ladies and gentleman, please give a warm welcome to our special guest this evening, former gun Canberra centre......... Jason Bulgarelli!!!!

Chief: "Woo Hoo"

No doubt talking about the future of his career, signing a 2 yr deal with Souths or moving back to Canberra .... much to the chagrin of R69 and all Raiders fans lol

Talks about his views on Rugby League and his top 5 players in the game that have performed well all year....

1. Luke Covell
2. George Carmont
3. Danny Galea
4. Paul Franze
5. Vince Mellars

He then appears on Going Going Gone.... and is chosen to dance or sing that song

Matty says "Just like your League career Boogs... you are goooonne"

Mr Saab

Referee
i am willing to bet it will be A Johns who will be interviewed by his brother about Warrington. Should be riveting stuff.

Charlie Saab said:
i am willing to bet it will be A Johns who will be interviewed by his brother about Warrington. Should be riveting stuff.

Geez, FFS!!!!

If your right Charles I'm watchn the snow on channel 3 instead.

Add it to your predictions.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
im sick of her. people only like her cause shes hot and sais her opinion. she doesnt no that much about footy and has no presenter skills

Dude....Hot???? Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope for your sake its not YOUR opinion.

Mr Saab

Referee
Fifita...i hope i am wrong, i truly am.
Johns is contracted by 9 and they will milk him and milk him hard.