What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who plays in/wins Grand Final?

maple_69

Bench
To clarify for anyone picking impossible scenarios the only possible match ups are Penrith/Manly/Bulldogs playing Souths/Easts/Cowboys

benntash

Juniors
I'm hoping for a Penrith / Souths final.
The fairy tale vs the pride.
The blue collars vs the white collars.
Probly best game for neutral supporters.
Penny Panthers to be victorious with another Sowie FG.

dice

Juniors
my prediction:
rabbits vs panthers grandfinal and after the fulltime siren we will be hearing Glory Glory to South Sydney...

That would be a terrible outcome. It would mean one less team we can laugh at year after year.

Roosters v Manly again would be good for the sheer butthurt it would cause

That's more like it. :lol:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Cowboys v panthers would be awesome

However I think it will be souths v dogs

I think any of the 6 could make it, I'm not even discounting manly yet

Rebel

First Grade
Just looking at all the predictions everyone has made just shows how awesomely even and exciting our competition is. Its great.

You don't ever get this many teams with a realistic chance in the super 15, AFL, Super league etc. The NRL is the most exciting unpredictable comp.

I'll have a crack though...

Roosters to beat Cows
Dogs to beat Manly

Roosters to beat Souths
Panthers to beat Dogs

Roosters to beat Panthers.

2010Dragons

Bench
Two outstanding preforming teams this weekend was the Cowboys and bulldogs.
Ii think it will be these two teams in the grand final

Peter_phelps

Juniors
Hope its a team from outside the 4, so they can all shutup about "only top 4 can win stigma". Dogs v Cowboys GF.

Sime_11

Juniors
Dogs V Roosters or Penrith V Souths.

Dogs V Roosters could be huge especially with SBW having his last game.

as much as it pains me to say it, roosters make the GF, they win it, regardless who they play, they were pretty ordinary against the panthers truthfully, the only way Roosters don't win the GF (if they make it) is because they don't turn up/typical roosters side.

Latest posts