What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better ?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Taumalolo is as damaging a ball running forward I've ever seen. It's easy to say Clyde because he's a legend but if I could pick one on my team it'd be JT.

Gene Miles for sure.

Adrian Morley or JWH

Vic Mackey

Referee
Jack. Ridge was a cheap shot merchant.

Wes Patten or Leo Dynevor?

Dynevor looked like a very good halfback, shouldn't have gone to wests, if he went to a more stable team he could have had a career.

Patten was nothing more then a 7s player.

Nathan blacklock or David peachey?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Tingha. His try scoring record, particularly for like a 3 or 4 year span, was absolutely remarkable. He wasn't a good defender but as a pure winger he's the most instinctive I've seen. His chip and chase to win a game vs the Tigers stands out to me still.

David Solomona or Dean Widders

Dogs Of War

Coach
Too tough to call.

John Simon or Noel Goldthorpe?

Geez, too easy, Noel Goldthorpe. John Simon was so overweight most of his career, although he had talent, he just never gave it a chance. Goldthorpe played in some very good Dragons team, even played SoO.

EDIT: Which of the Walters brothers was best?

myrrh ken

First Grade
villasanti reached a higher height for a shorter time.

Luke Covell or Eion Crossan or Chook Herron?

EDIT - Ah, that's already been done!

Tulson Tollett v Daniel Mortimer?

no name

Coach
Geez, too easy, Noel Goldthorpe. John Simon was so overweight most of his career, although he had talent, he just never gave it a chance. Goldthorpe played in some very good Dragons team, even played SoO.

EDIT: Which of the Walters brothers was best?
Goldthorpe never played Origin, Simon did however.

Latest posts