What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better?

Old Timer

Coach
I'd have Boyd in my team, but Johnson at my club.

Paul Vaughan or Craig young?
Albert
Aged 21 Premiership in1977 in what was a very young side.
Aged 22 Kangaroo player of the tour playing all tests in 1978
Aged 22 made captain in 17979 and won the premiership that year aged 23.
Aged 28 member of the Krillich invincible's and played all tests on the 1984 tour
Stellar career including 2 FG's

ALSGI

Bench
I'd have Boyd in my team, but Johnson at my club.

Paul Vaughan or Craig young?
Paul Vaughan, sorry can't get past the 'old boys' mentoring Craig Young has instilled in our great club.

Marketo or McCrone?

SBD82

Coach
Fien. For now. I'm still amazed at how damn perfect THAT PASS was in the 2010 Prelim.

Beau Scott or Tyson Frizell.
It will probably be unpopular, but Beau Scott for me. He just really seemed to enjoy belting people (legally).

Ben Creagh or Joel Thompson?

BennyV

Referee
It will probably be unpopular, but Beau Scott for me. He just really seemed to enjoy belting people (legally).

Ben Creagh or Joel Thompson?
Ben Creagh. Easily. Not to say that Thommo couldnt reach that level, but Creagh in his prime was as close to a perfect edge backrower as I've seen. His kamakaze angles were awesome to watch, timing and lines were great, defensively strong, great in the air, offloads and, best of all, he did it game after game!

Ryles or Vaughan?

ALSGI

Bench
Ben Creagh. Easily. Not to say that Thommo couldnt reach that level, but Creagh in his prime was as close to a perfect edge backrower as I've seen. His kamakaze angles were awesome to watch, timing and lines were great, defensively strong, great in the air, offloads and, best of all, he did it game after game!

Ryles or Vaughan?
Ryles, should come back as a Referee.

Patten or Peranara?

Latest posts